Fast n Furious 4 FTW

am I the only one that thought we were finally going to see the MyCu movie from the 08 drift events?

go and have your car stolen! im str8 ill wait till it comes out on dvd.

I'll bring my steering wheel inside the movie theater lolz.

Nobody wants my car trust me. double lolz

yea i thought the same thing....then i seen movieco and was like....wtf how did he get that place to debut the MY/CU video?

I have no control over that video, shane had it on his computer but he had to fix it, so I'm not sure if he recovered it or not.

Last edited:
not a fan of the F&F crap, you want to see good car chases... rent: BULLIT, GONE IN 60SECOND (original), RONIN, ITALIAN JOB (ORIGINAL), VANISHING POINT...dont waste your time with crappy acted Vin/Paul crap...

You think I want to see it cuz its a good movie? lol I want to see it because of how bad its gonna be and curiosity. If I can find the screener online I'll have a thing at my house and we'll watch it here.

if anyone is near the daytona area i guess whenever the movie comes out there's a rumor that they are using the top floors of the parking garage for people to park there cars and do like a little hard parking thing idk might be cool if anyone is down to going or is near the daytona area at that time .

i have a feeling this opening weekend is gonna look something like this
[yt]VUcWyt0nmHk[/yt]

RIddle me this, if the movie took place befor tokoyo drift 3 years ago.. How was an R35, 09 Sti, etc even existent? ill admit i saw it and it was pretty gay.

just saw the movie. definitely the best one they made so far. i kept thinking she was gonna come back though sucks how it happened.

RIddle me this, if the movie took place befor tokoyo drift 3 years ago.. How was an R35, 09 Sti, etc even existent? ill admit i saw it and it was pretty gay.

he got 3 skylines and the movie ends up using only one which was the r34 . definitely stupid how they put the sti and gtr in there with the time line given

Last edited:
just saw the movie. definitely the best one they made so far. i kept thinking she was gonna come back though sucks how it happened.

he got 3 skylines and the movie ends up using only one which was the r34 . definitely stupid how they put the sti and gtr in there with the time line given

failure i didnt c it but from wut i hear it already sucks cock.

There's a white S14 Kouki in the film. Drifts and crashes against a SUV:cool:

o noes prices on koukis r goin to skyrocket and da fanboyz r gona go nuts when they c one comin down da street....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom