Falcon Motorsports has the best S13 Coupe ?

Grandfathered bro... but I guess they gotta change some stuff for next year. OR they'll just change the rules for next year haha.

Haha yeah.
If it wasn't a pre 129 or whatever vin, that car would be illegal. Right now it's doing nothing wrong.

And from what I'm hearing, the rules are changing big time next year.

Haha yeah.
If it wasn't a pre 129 or whatever vin, that car would be illegal. Right now it's doing nothing wrong.

And from what I'm hearing, the rules are changing big time next year.

can someone please explain whats wrong with his car, just in a nutshell thanks... i am lost not trying to prove you guys wrong just wanna know!

and shant hook it up with these women!

rear subframe suspension pickup points have been moved so the car does what every S13 besides it can't do, have good mechanical grip.

Mike Kojima is a genius though, even with the rule changes he will figure out a way to make the car work.

most FD cars aren't much of cars anymore. Our Camaro is mostly there even after we dropped 900lbs off of it. And Damn it gets angle.

Only thing missing that i could think of from Dai S13 its why they havent put supercharger on that beast or may be they forgot to install 1 since this car it was done in 8 days.

Actually this car makes more power than Mikespeed's old car. I remember mike saying that it only dyno'ed at just over 400whp where Dai's is over 500whp

here is article on the car by the guy who does the suspension setup on the car (most of the falken cars as well)
http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_arti...i-yoshiharas-new-formula-d-ride-for-2010.aspx

besides that, there is is no reason to overcomplicate the build and give more points for failure. car is strong as all hell n/a.

and thank you finally someone who understands this!

240's are cool to all your friends, but when a girl has to crawl out of your car she normally isnt too happy... yet you have this amazing grin on your face when you get stuck on speedbumps... she finds it completely and throughly embarrassing!!!!

uuummmm not really but whatever you say... My GF happens to fucking love my car. Enough to the point where she has invested her OWN money into it.

uuummmm not really but whatever you say... My GF happens to fucking love my car. Enough to the point where she has invested her OWN money into it.

yo all you guys need to point me in the right direction cuz the girls i was with never liked my car, this girl lenee always told me it smelled like a go kart, and was too low to get into her neighborhood, i said just cuz i sscrape doesnt mean im too low and then we kinda stopped talking!

i have only hooked up with/dated 2 girls that liked it, and my junior year girl Alex would probably like it but she has never seen it... :(

Last edited:
yo all you guys need to point me in the right direction cuz the girls i was with never liked my car, this girl lenee always told me it smelled like a go kart, and was too low to get into her neighborhood, i said just cuz i sscrape doesnt mean im too low and then we kinda stopped talking!
i have only hooked up with/dated 2 girls that liked it, and my junior year girl Alex would probably like it but she has never seen it... :(

If your girl doesn't like what your into then she's obviously not the right girl for you. Remember my ex that you met a while back? Yeah, fake titties and all I can give too shits how hot she is. It's such a turn off when girls are not into the same things you are. My new GF simply loves my car and also is thrilled with drifting. Just go out there and lurk. They are out there.

Cause y'all are with girls. Get with women.
Pat, I <3 my woman.

my girl changes my tires

My girl changed my oil and that got my dick hard as fuck. Good for you bro.

Back
Top Bottom