Falcon Motorsports has the best S13 Coupe ?

Driving a 12-21 year old car does not get you pussy.

Girls don't care about cars. Get that into your head.

Dais car is so fucking sick. Like, dang.

SAS....

GET FUCKING RAPED!!!!

and thank you finally someone who understands this!

240's are cool to all your friends, but when a girl has to crawl out of your car she normally isnt too happy... yet you have this amazing grin on your face when you get stuck on speedbumps... she finds it completely and throughly embarrassing!!!!

240's are cool to all your friends, but when a girl has to crawl out of your car she normally isnt too happy... yet you have this amazing grin on your face when you get stuck on speedbumps... she finds it completely and throughly embarrassing!!!!

i like watching my girls tits giggle on bumpy roads.. i dont care how she feels about that

dais car is amazing. Its so fucking clean and sexy. It sounds like a drag car

SAS....

GET FUCKING RAPED!!!!

fkn lol..its sooo true..but my g.f likes it tho

Dude, if you were a gay guy with a bad ass car, you could totally clean house though.

I never had that problem, I get girls all the time and they like the car... even girls who are not in the sport or never heard of it like the car. I'm an old fat guy and i still get girls who like the car. I guess I seem to get the ones that like the smell of sweat and gasoline.

BOLD STATEMENT? yea but its the truth... and i know I'm not the only guy here in this matter.

Dude, if you were a gay guy with a bad ass car, you could totally clean house though.

LMAO!!!

I never had that problem, I get girls all the time and they like the car... even girls who are not in the sport or never heard of it like the car. I'm an old fat guy and i still get girls who like the car. I guess I seem to get the ones that like the smell of sweat and gasoline.

BOLD STATEMENT? yea but its the truth... and i know I'm not the only guy here in this matter.

LMAO!!!

They like the idea of it and think it looks pretty.
Don't bullshit me here, once they rode around in it, they hate it. No girl likes a car with no a/c a cage to crawl over, and a rough ass ride.

They like the idea of it and think it looks pretty.
Don't bullshit me here, once they rode around in it, they hate it. No girl likes a car with no a/c a cage to crawl over, and a rough ass ride.

the ones Ive been with love it... u might be right in the a/c thing but they dont seem to mind, then again I have a daily with a/c ;)

hey juan thats what i meant to say... there is no way that any girl will want to get dressed up for something nice and want to take your race car there.... most of the girls that rode in my car (when it was running) enjoyed it but when we went out it was always the maxima....

Yeah girls kinda like your car when it's not your daily. If you drive it around on the street all the time, you're just another fag with a loud exhaust and a bodykit.

you all are doing it wrong, if I said "hey babe, we're taking the racecar to the mall today and to dinner, then maybe just cruise and get home sometime after 12." She better just say "Oh yay, I love your car." Else I break out the pimp hand and she wakes up pregnant with twins.

oh yea one more thing....

... always use a condom on your pimp hand, if you want to stay a pimp instead of a pimp daddy.

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA, trust me, if she dont like my car, get out and walk home.

girls love my car, my solid motor mounts get them horny from the vibration. and they love the cage, its bars to hold on too while they ride the shit out of me. honest truth!!!

^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA, trust me, if she dont like my car, get out and walk home.

girls love my car, my solid motor mounts get them horny from the vibration. and they love the cage, its bars to hold on too while they ride the shit out of me. honest truth!!!

so your telling me the majority of girls that you have "dated" will ride in your car everywhere the both of you go... (NOTE I SAID EVERYWHERE!!!!)

so your telling me the majority of girls that you have "dated" will ride in your car everywhere the both of you go... (NOTE I SAID EVERYWHERE!!!!)

i use to daily drive my car everywhere. and they all use to get excited to ride in my car, unless if its somewhere nice where theyd be wearing nice clothes. sometimes id have beg them to take there car bc I wanted a/c

and thats when my car use to look like this, caged and all

17.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom