FAL Studios Presents: Ter-Tech Qualifier 12-13-08 @ OSW

FAL needs to add a i into his name FAIL :laugh:

haven't heard that one before :rolleyes: true statement though

Frank has a PS3??? Oh no more money being wasted on that best buy card HUH!

Cut that card up a while ago. It was early xmas/bday/late ass check/bank/work money is what got me it, and with all that shit I still couldn't afford to get a game so I've been playing madd demos and PS Home. waiting to get some more xmas money for a game.

lock this TEASER BS> i vote to ban teasers. this is a waste of bandwith.!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, cuz I'm gonna post the rest of the pictures in here

lmao at that sig

and as usual frank....suck a dick

only if it's yours ;)

yes yes I'm sorry about the delay as usual, I do fail, i got this awesome new fangled thing called a PS3 and i'm hooked (add me on that bitch FAL-) but for an update I have the final selection of pictures, I'm gonna put a few in this thread and the rest will go to the gallery, I'm only gonna edit the ones for this thread the rest are just gonna have a water mark on the bottom right but no editing so you can see how shitty of a photographer I really am lol. if you look in the gallery and you see a picture you like and want me to edit it to make it a little better let me know I will, if you want full size shots let me know, etc etc.

again sorry for the delay

People think photo editing is so easy especially when you have to look threw over hundreds of shots.

People think photo editing is so easy especially when you have to look threw over hundreds of shots.

yup thank you.

Almost 1k shots to go through, three jobs in the to-do list, my friend just came down from New York for his Birthday (Broward Supras), so sorry I'm not gonna stay home and work on pictures all fucking day and night and I have other pictures to edit that are more of a priority than the ones I'm doing for free for you guys.

52 or w.e the fuck focus points ftw...

i would charge but i still suck

51 lol I had it on continuous with a lower aperture than I would like (now that I look at them) so alot of them are only focused halfway up the car

I'm just gonna start slapping watermarks all over them, if you want the no watermark/high rez you can pay

why edit?

Every picture I've seen from you is edited massively. They didn't NEED to be edited, hence why the ones that I'm putting in the gallery are gonna be unedited versions, but I wanted the ones that I post in this thread to stand out a little.

Last edited:
51 lol I had it on continuous with a lower aperture than I would like (now that I look at them) so alot of them are only focused halfway up the car

I'm just gonna start slapping watermarks all over them, if you want the no watermark/high rez you can pay

Every picture I've seen from you is edited massively. They didn't NEED to be edited, hence why the ones that I'm putting in the gallery are gonna be unedited versions, but I wanted the ones that I post in this thread to stand out a little.

word

the first event i did i toke 1200 pictures
and i edited them in 2 days

i dont need to edit them but i did,
nothing against you<3

doesnt LR2 have a batch edit?

are the other pictures already posted in the gallery? If so, I don't see any pics from this event up there. Looking forward to seeing the rest..!

Back
Top Bottom