fairgrounds events?

drifting sucks im broke!!

+10... cuz thats what ill have in my bank in a couple days.

electric and other bills = $115 and are due by wednesday this week. thank god my woman covers so much of the bills right now.

bank.jpg

Wait til you buy a house Jason! It ain't nothing like renting! Altough I love our house and the endless list of projects they come with, sometimes I think back to being at our old apt and nit worrying about none of the extra stuff lol! But like you said if one truly loves and has a passion for something like this you find ways of making it happen!

It sucks that you need to have a cage, firesuit, etc to tandem. I wanna know where this invisible wall is. Because you can no cage tandem in a lot of places, but then you can't in a lot of other places. Why is that?

Drifting, aside from autocross, is probably the safest motorsport there is.

agreed countyline is the best rent that bitch out for a private day for a grand almost and you are good to go!

id die to be in a fairgrounds event, i remember watching when i couldnt drive and it got me into drifting, and now i have all my shit and i really want to take part in bring'n the fairgrounds back.

as expensive as it is, if theres enough of us that are willing to pay to slide there im sure we could have events there once or twice a year, cause there seems to be a lot of people that love that place to death

of course, and im sure not only would we like it but im sure we can all get alot of people to go out and watch as well.

sebring is way awesome and no one shows up... like 30 times the size of fairgrounds, and only 100 to drive it...

sebring is way awesome and no one shows up... like 30 times the size of fairgrounds, and only 100 to drive it...

Yep. Next post will be something about how Sebring destroys tires, but not drifting a 2nd gear parking lot tends to do that.

A drift venues that eats tires. I'd refuse to attend. Next rain event on sealed blacktop holler at me I'll be there

Fairgrounds events were awesome and where I met alot of u guys. I would surely love to drive there again for old times sake. Pbir event would be nice as I've never drove there (or the old moroso). Hey people quit talkin about what IRS and if u Wanamaker do it just make it happen

i think that a good majority of drifters are young and either in school or just dont make enough money to support their hobby... this world wide depression doesn't help either..

i think that a good majority of drifters are young and either in school or just dont make enough money to support their hobby... this world wide depression doesn't help either..

Actually the majority of who want to are. the ones on here who do slide have to worry more about bills and what not

Actually the majority of who want to are. the ones on here who do slide have to worry more about bills and what not

note the second part of what i said. "dont make enough money" like fresh outa school or never went to school working some job that barely gets em buy... every heard of Just Over Broke?

Note that there are still a lot of people hoping on and off drifting band wagon and will realize its not cheap and easy and get out of it. Or grow out of it.. id say 1 out of any 5 "drifters" is actually committed to the sport.

id die to be in a fairgrounds event, i remember watching when i couldnt drive and it got me into drifting, and now i have all my shit and i really want to take part in bring'n the fairgrounds back.

That sums it up for me too. Itd be cool to see an oldschool event being brought back into the rotation even if its only a few times a year.

Back
Top Bottom