Extreme Rage Paintball Game

SFLDrifters Paintball game?

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
oh i played at spraypaint one day very nice fields they had was fun.. still have some diablo balls from there.

i hope ure talkin paint splat type gernades or w.e. cuz there always sum faggot that lights the woods on fire with the smoke gernades and half of us get roped almost everytime i ever played woods

i hope ure talkin paint splat type gernades or w.e. cuz there always sum faggot that lights the woods on fire with the smoke gernades and half of us get roped almost everytime i ever played woods

lol:laugh: thats happened plenty of times before. U down Mike?

LMAO yeah son paint gernades not smoke grandes

i wanna know wat u guys think bout my gun its a JT tac-5 recon lol. also wanna know if its better than the tippman rentals

you are better off with our rentals which are smart parts vibe it's electronic and they shoot pretty fast. We fill both co2 and compressed air for anyone who was wondering. Any more questions?

What if you want to buy a game and 1000balls? How much? I guess the question is how much is it per 500?

ok there is no time limit what so ever. If you come when we open you can stay till we close. Sunday hours are 9 to 5. So all you have to pay is $20 (15 for entrance and 5 for all day air.) the paintball prices go as follows 20 for a bag of paint(500) 35 for a thousand and 60 for a case of paintball( 2000). So if you have your own gun that's all you pay. Now if the sfl group rate goes through anyone who has their own equipment you pay 30 ( entrance, air and 500 paintballs) do the math and it's a deal. What else?

No you can only shoot our paint on Sundays. Friday nights are the only days that you shoot any paint. Also I forgot to mention that we have 4 fields. 2 speedball fields and 2 woodsball fields. Just look at the pics that arauz posted and you'll see. We have picnic tables and benches under canopies to rest from the games and the sun. You're own drinks are welcome. We also sell Gatorade and other drinks and food inside ofthe shop

sooo as far as playing goes....if u get shot once do you have to sit out and wait for last man standing or some shit like that???? i've never played before so i have no clue

sooo as far as playing goes....if u get shot once do you have to sit out and wait for last man standing or some shit like that???? i've never played before so i have no clue

yea pretty much there are 2 teams that start on opposite ends of the field. The referee watches the game to see if anyone gets shot. One SHot and your out. The games last like 10 minutes and then we start again.

Guys make sure you take enough money and Make sure to fill out and print the waiver in the original post. This way we can save time when we're there:bigthumbu Also make sure you take enough money for all your needs.

Back
Top Bottom