Extreme Rage Paintball Game

SFLDrifters Paintball game?

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Awesome, I'm glad that everyone is really moving forward with this. I'm gonna
choose 3 areas where we can probably do it and see which is the most convenient for everyone:bigthumbu

im soooo down to go paintball. even though i got shitty gun. i just like the rush u get and i havent been paintballing in long time. also sucks to hear spraypaint closed down that place was the shit

Last edited:
Weekday or Weekend?

Field: Extreme Rage (http://www.miamirage.com/blog/)
Address:6401 Sheridan Street
Hollywood Florida, 33029
Phone: 954-986-9089
Time: TBA (I was thinking maybe a weekend morning from 12 to 4)

Waiver: http://www.miamirage.com/erpark/waiver.htm (Print and fill out and turn it in at the field)

If we can get more or less 20 ppl to go we can get a party package which goes as follows>

If you don't have a gun:

$38 includes
-entry
-unlimited air
-gun
-mask
-hopper
-tank
-500 paintballs

If you have a gun:

$30 includes
-entry
-unlimited air
-500 paintballs

They have a woodsball/rec field so we can get all stealthy.

Pictures:
RAGE5.jpg

RAGE4.jpg

RAGE3.jpg

RAGE2.jpg

RAGE1.jpg

Last edited:
Idk yet prob a tippman 98 or spyders,

paint nades yea.
full auto? why ur fingers ain't fast enough lol

^i have a a modded a5 and a full auto. I like the full auto better cause its more accurate (go figure) but its not legal for most tournaments. I got a crate of paint nades you fuckers are done. :bigthumbu

Yes they always say u can't use The full auto but w/e LOL

What do u guys think about a sunday at 12pm???

I was thinking it'd be cool to have a Paintball game between all of us. Probably early like at 10am or something. People post up any fields by your area, so those that don't have guns can rent one. :bigthumbu

We have one up here right next to Moroso with two big fields that are netted in.

with both but if you wanna borrow it for a game go for it:bigthumbu

So sunday at 12pm??? lol I wanna play! Cmon People:bigthumbu

I have a DM7, I want it to be fair everyone goes out there with a Tippman and you ramping with the Shocker.

-Buriantsu

im down ill go with one of my nice guns.. but ill turn off the ramp if we play with being fair.

but higher ramp = running out of paint quicker.

im set got tank filled and a box of paint.

^ that shit suxs i miss spraypaint. but i guess u can just bring the brand of paint in which they use like i did once @ masterzone

Back
Top Bottom