Exciting GT2 finish at Laguna Seca

nah the porsche totally pulled a dick move IMO. dude was faster throughout, then porsche tried to over brake the last turn to kill the guys momentem/make him check up hard and paid for it. then simply forced him into the wall and when he got passed fucking PIT'd his ass. blocking is one thing but that shit is uncalled for. that wreck was also scary as shit.

I wonder what the ruling was.

*edit: from brief research it appears they just said it was incidental contact and the porsche was not penalized. I dunno if I agree, but still, good race.

Last edited:
nah the porsche totally pulled a dick move IMO. dude was faster throughout, then porsche tried to over brake the last turn to kill the guys momentem/make him check up hard and paid for it. then simply forced him into the wall and when he got passed fucking PIT'd his ass. blocking is one thing but that shit is uncalled for. that wreck was also scary as shit.

I wonder what the ruling was.

*edit: from brief research it appears they just said it was incidental contact and the porsche was not penalized. I dunno if I agree, but still, good race.

i wont lie this is a few months old. but following the series def helps out lol.

the porsche simply got pissed becuase the Vette Bumped him to try and get him off his line. and the porsche being pissed did what he did. if you read the reviews of the race they explain it. the corvette was faster BUT his aggressive driving made them have to run a second FINAL lap becuase he was all over the plain cuttin' offsides just to get on the inside of the porsche. more than twice the vetter did a "dick" move to try and over take him and only once did it actually work. IMO the vette was driving like a dick most of the time and the Porsche had a proper line mostly through and covered his ground rather well not letting him pass. it didnt really get dirty towards the last few turns. either way its racing and its full of opinions but it was one hell of a race. watching it live def tickled my pickle.

flying lizard racing (porsche) officially won however the vette was faster and the porsche was plainly blocking they both were having a pissing contest however the flying lizard ultimately was wrong for pitting the vette it was a drag race to the finish the vette got passed even being pushed into the wall ..it was a perfect season finishing race ..that is road racing

i wouldve taken him to the wall too. seems clean to me. it happens all the time. the vette tried to ruin his drive, but the porsche was still in the lead and has the right to take whatever line he wants. the vette tried to make the pass where there was no room. thats racing.

the dude in the vette was just being too reckless.

fact is the porshe was just faster in the corners and the vette was breaking all sorts of rules i.e. cutting into the pit lane to overtake him

Last edited:
some people dont understand just how agressive wheel to wheel racing can be, and how alot of the stuff is fully legal, after all, thats what keeps the spectators and the money flowing in.

i wouldve taken him to the wall too. seems clean to me. it happens all the time. the vette tried to ruin his drive, but the porsche was still in the lead and has the right to take whatever line he wants. the vette tried to make the pass where there was no room. thats racing.

you cant spin someone out like that from the lead position when on the right of the car. if he was inthe lead and contact the vette should have went left.

the dude in the vette was just being too reckless.

fact is the porshe was just faster in the corners and the vette was breaking all sorts of rules i.e. cutting into the pit lane to overtake him

IF that was illegal pass they would have docked him for it there. what the vid doesnt show is that despite the VETTE being all over the porsche until passing and then pulling away is that the PIT CREW failed the vette driver and cost him the lead going into the final minutes.

Back
Top Bottom