Exciting GT2 finish at Laguna Seca

box the pass was illegal thats why the vette let the 45 car pass again with just half a lap to go . the flying lizard car did a brake check in the final turn and the vette bumped him .he was legal passing in the final strait with way more strait line speed he went past the 45 car was definetlly wrong with that last block ge knew he didnt have chance ...if i was in the vette id have been happy with that grantorismo second place how often does anyone go across the finish line backwards and get second......

and if you loved that racing action get speed channel
check out and support scca speed world challenge,continental tires series(formerly koni challenge) british touring car ,and german touring car we need more spectators and better ratings to keep these series goingalso get out to a grassroots event

box the pass was illegal thats why the vette let the 45 car pass again with just half a lap to go . the flying lizard car did a brake check in the final turn and the vette bumped him .he was legal passing in the final strait with way more strait line speed he went past the 45 car was definetlly wrong with that last block ge knew he didnt have chance ...if i was in the vette id have been happy with that grantorismo second place how often does anyone go across the finish line backwards and get second......

and if you loved that racing action get speed channel
check out and support scca speed world challenge,continental tires series(formerly koni challenge) british touring car ,and german touring car we need more spectators and better ratings to keep these series goingalso get out to a grassroots event

i have and i used to watch BTC years ago with the realtime tegs (round eye models) were killin it.

imo the vette was a little agressive making contact twice, something i think he could have avoided. if i was in the porche i'd be pissed as hell because getting clipped in the rear while in the turn is especially dangerous for a porche. in the end i think they were both in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom