Event tease clip, more to come.

thats an incredible video. great footage. awesome angles. thanks for the tandem footage too.your awesome!!

Santi we should be thanking you all for giving us the great action.

Like I said earlier, the hoyttech camera system is coming, so dont look at us funny when we are putting suction cups and cameras on your car : )

Zach does an AMAZING job at recording. I cant wait till we get the better cameras and stuff. We might even make DVDs..................

GENKI STYLE PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Awesome vid!!! let me know if you guys need help making a dvd i have all the equipment for it at my work...xorzero@yahoo.com hit me up

e30 gangsta said:
lol u got a pic of urself? LOL u were there with kw correct?
Ask your girlfriend what I look like :p
Yea I was with KW in the green and white shirt, then I took off my shirt for the lovely ladies. I gotta be eye candy :D I had green ****ies pants and black shoes with a shaved head, about 6'2 215 lbs and I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle light dinner :)

Last edited:
Good idea wit the low angle shots..thats exactly wat i did when i put out the last sfl drift vid i made..the low angle shots own, but they got me tired as fck..upisde down camera mounted to a mono-pod..plus people lyk santi trying to take you out and run ya over..but its nothing alil Final Cut Pro cant solve...good vid!

Back
Top Bottom