Engine Swaps/ Motor Repairs/ Wiring

i need a sr20det i had a red top when i bought the car then got a black top when it blew but it never ran so im startin from scratch i need a red top long block what is ur price n where are u located

how much to install 2jzgte internals on my 2jzge? its on a IS300
and how much would it be to have a full 1jzgte swap on the is300?
need motor+ tranny+ labor

i have a 95 s14 (auto) that i wanna drop an SR20DET motor and trans, i got some pricing for the motor and trans about $2700 shipped, but i wanna know how much it would cost to swap it, wire it, and any neccesary things needed or if you guys can get it cheaper....pm me

i have a 95 s14 (auto) that i wanna drop an SR20DET motor and trans, i got some pricing for the motor and trans about $2700 shipped, but i wanna know how much it would cost to swap it, wire it, and any neccesary things needed or if you guys can get it cheaper....pm me

last I checked those motors were around 1900 the most 2100.... do some more homework so u don't get railed..... ABE will hook u up all the way if u just tell him what you want

last I checked those motors were around 1900 the most 2100.... do some more homework so u don't get railed..... ABE will hook u up all the way if u just tell him what you want

are those prices with the transmission and turbo? i found a lot of cheaper motor but this was complete with even the clutch pedal, mine is auto so i need to swap it over, anyone have a phone number for these guys? i cant seem to get ahold of them....

Back
Top Bottom