Engine Swaps/ Motor Repairs/ Wiring

Hello!

Please tell me what swaps, motor repairs, and wiring you would need done. Meaning...

-Motor (CA18, KA24, SR20, RB20, RB25. We can do more than just these motors, just giving the idea).
-Parts (Installations of Intercoolers, Coilovers, Down Pipes, Manifolds, Boost Controllers, Boost Guages, HID's etc...)
-Tune (Any type of tune).
-Wiring (Fixing any problems may have or doing a harness for your vehicle).

We will do the best to keep up with everyone, and to set dates and so on for the appointments.

THANK YOU
-FM

I got a ka24e. not passing more then 3k. and other motor issues. sounds like a loose rod or something. but motor runs just MAF or something but i need my motor running. any ideas?

Piner your gunna start? You and I know you don't have the money for such thing.

Could u get me a Price on HID's 6000k retrofitted for the S13 Brick (Dual Halogen) lights into the US 240sx - lookin for Plug + Play

What I can't be like all the other guys and ask how much stuff is gonna cost even though I know I can't afford it. damn double standard just because I drive a bmw. Discrimination I tell ya!

As for tuning we can do both street tuning with a dyno wideband or we can setup an appointment at whatever dyno you would like..

Could u get me a Price on HID's 6000k retrofitted for the S13 Brick (Dual Halogen) lights into the US 240sx - lookin for Plug + Play

Hid's are $140 with 1 year warranty and H4 conversion housing's are $40 lmk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom