drifting spot

he was not referring to cooking... lol... he is a duck.... the pharmacist lmao:bigthumbu:D:laugh:

Correction, not a duck but more like a stud.. see kat_s14 is as hidious as the word can get, I just spend my time with mary Jayneee... and her friend Lohan

Most likely scared he's going to fail on the track and everyone gonna laugh at him and say he sucks behind his back. Not saying thats what goes on cause I don't believe so, but just that he thinks thats whats gonna happen.

This is not true. I haven't even attended a county line evnt, however, from what i'm told many of the fellow drifters will cheer you up, give you pointers, and even ride along with you even though your putting their lives at risk.

This is not true. I haven't even attended a county line evnt, however, from what i'm told many of the fellow drifters will cheer you up, give you pointers, and even ride along with you even though your putting their lives at risk.

lol dont worry man ill ride with u if every one else is too scared

street slidin ftw but no real drifter would share there spots with any unknown ppl jus for da fact dat most likely they'll blow dat spot up

Back
Top Bottom