drifting spot

that place is full of security guards, i used to race motorcycles there and practice draggin the knee but i got caught lol.

It's pretty good, I've wasted a shit load of tires there already and never had problems with cops, but then again, it gets boring after a while, same turns, same crap. Hope I can find a place around here that I can use for the same purpose. (burn tires):bigthumbu

Don't be discouraged by some of the bs members on this forum, and what they might say. Alot, and I mean alot, are young kids fucking up 240sx left and right and then borrowing money from mommy for parts and upgrades. They don't know what it takes to build or maintain a 240sx to show it's full potential.

Putting that aside, lets lay some concrete in my backyard. :D

in front of the police station

lol. :bigthumbu

Most likely scared he's going to fail on the track and everyone gonna laugh at him and say he sucks behind his back. Not saying thats what goes on cause I don't believe so, but just that he thinks thats whats gonna happen.

Honestly I've seen this guy drift, insane talent. Not sure why I haven't seen him drifting at pro events yet.

Last edited:
post pics or vids of leet driving skillz

Yeah, I believe he has a few on youtube. But, posting would be nice.

One other thing, how come no one puts together long drives or meets that are car specific, like the suburu's you always see. Like 50 of them driving around, I think it's pretty sick.

Don't be discouraged by some of the bs members on this forum, and what they might say. Alot, and I mean alot, are young kids fucking up 240sx left and right and then borrowing money from mommy for parts and upgrades. They don't know what it takes to build or maintain a 240sx to show it's full potential.

Putting that aside, lets lay some concrete in my backyard. :D

lol. :bigthumbu

Honestly I've seen this guy drift, insane talent. Not sure why I haven't seen him drifting at pro events yet.

im down!!:bigthumbu

That dosent sound bad at all... but I like dat idea of cement in ur backyard.. well never leave your crib thats for sure lol

Yeah, the boat for sure before the backyard,,, nothing like having a couple of beers with some hoes on the boat and relaxing for a while....

wait wait wait.... beers only??? nawww G you know i dont roll like that , il bring the missing ingredients !! ( notice i said ingredientssssss.... ) lol

street drifting is frowned apon...
thats only if u get caught...if there was 50 of us driving around drifting...thed probably call the national guard....or bso would shoot us all and cal it an accident

What's wrong with scouting??? You learn by observing and then trying it yourself right???

Not everyone can be like Takumi Fujiwara.

Last edited:
"street drifting is like rubbing one out. its free and its just for you. just hope you don't get caught." -me

that said, the google earth and search thing is actually a pretty good idea. iPhones kick ass at this because that means theres google earth in your car and it'll give you directions to the spot.

Back
Top Bottom