Drifting in south korea [Video]

Piner

GlobeTrotter
Driver
A short video I made, Im not happy with it but it works. The program that I was using wouldn't keep the music timed to the video so it didn't work out the way I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
literally the event was 95% hyundai genesis's there was ONE S13 and ONE 350z, the guy in the S13 was pretty good but the guy in the 350z could barely do donuts.

From what I understand is that getting parts for Japanese cars here is really hard and very expensive due to the importation laws on Japanese goods. The south korean government (and people) are very Anti-Japanese.

yeah the really crazy thing about drifting here is like the total lack of safty stuff, no one wore a helmet. I was given pretty much free rein to stand where I wanted for video/photos (I stayed in safe zones because most of the drivers were newbs)

yeah it was sorta anything goes really.

only reason there is safety shit in america is all these lazy retards want to find a reason to sue and make enough money that they dont have to work anymore...anywhere else, you try suing and get your face stomped in lol

but for real now, how much they get the cars over there for?

yeah I was kinda worried about how it would turn out as it was the first time I've tried doing something like this. Also still getting to grips with trying to film with a DSLR.

Back
Top Bottom