Drifting at Homestead

*sigh*

For all we know he could be on the other side of the world, and because of it hasn't had a chance to finalize Homestead. I think everyone should chill with the name calling for now until we have an update on whats going on.

DAMN!!!
people talk shit about the guy all the time, most of this forum did before he came in like a man and introduced himself after reading all the B.S. sudently the entire forum was like OMG!!! its Nick Hogan... and then everyone was like oh we love you here.
fact is he is a busy guy, I suck at keeping up with things and all I have to worry about it work and personal life. this guy has alot more going on and yes he needs to make friends everywhere he goes, so maybe right now he's busy in another drift forum in another state, what does it matter. as far as his skill, I dont think he is a bad drifter, but I will like to see some of you hop on a powerful car like that with the pressure of national TV, family rep, and local drama behind you and do good.
drift events take time, and money among other things and Ter-Tech will tell you how much of a pain in the ass it is to host an event cause the do it all the time and we love them for it, but lets not bash this guy yet give him time maybe it will happen who knows, but if not oh well lets not dwell on it and focus on making more Ter-Tech, OSW, etc...

Im sorry Juan...i started it! :(

Juan Henao said:
DAMN!!!
people talk shit about the guy all the time, most of this forum did before he came in like a man and introduced himself after reading all the B.S. sudently the entire forum was like OMG!!! its Nick Hogan... and then everyone was like oh we love you here.
fact is he is a busy guy, I suck at keeping up with things and all I have to worry about it work and personal life. this guy has alot more going on and yes he needs to make friends everywhere he goes, so maybe right now he's busy in another drift forum in another state, what does it matter. as far as his skill, I dont think he is a bad drifter, but I will like to see some of you hop on a powerful car like that with the pressure of national TV, family rep, and local drama behind you and do good.
drift events take time, and money among other things and Ter-Tech will tell you how much of a pain in the ass it is to host an event cause the do it all the time and we love them for it, but lets not bash this guy yet give him time maybe it will happen who knows, but if not oh well lets not dwell on it and focus on making more Ter-Tech, OSW, etc...

Im sure hes busy. W.e. though, sounds like he was actually trying for this to happen just didnt get around to it.

It's true what Juan said. Anyway, he has a lot more to life than SFLDrifters.com. I mean, yeah, it would be cool to have him here once in a while, but he must be really busy. Maybe he just needs a little time. So let's get off his ass, and let him be.

jdm ae86t said:
It's true what Juan said. Anyway, he has a lot more to life than SFLDrifters.com. I mean, yeah, it would be cool to have him here once in a while, but he must be really busy. Maybe he just needs a little time. So let's get off his ass, and let him be.

very true bro, i dont know how that kid takes so much stress man, when i was his age all i cared about was girls, wrestling and working out. This kid has a full planned out schedule, that he has to abide by. he was more than cool when we meet him at Nopi he even took some time off the cameras to talk to some of the members of the forum. It will be cool to have an event at homestead but based on his schedule it will take a while. I dont see reasons to call names, as he is another member of our forum and we treat all of our members the same.

Aerok180 said:
Kids a joke....im sure his drifting came from paying pro's to teach him :mad: , rather than watching Option DVDs and studying the techniques that has been used for a long long time!

Support and Publicity for VH1 im sure, have all these people poor up his ass and kiss his feet cause "Like oh my god, he is Nick Hogan, Like oh my god!"
:cool:

He drives well and he drives hard so why hate? I WISH I could have gotten personal lessons from Hubinette or any other top tier driver. If you'd rather "study" option dvd's, that's cool I guess but don't hate on account of jealousy because that's gay.

Juan Henao said:
DAMN!!!

All true. All I ever said is that Mopar was stupid for giving him Sam's car to go pro with before he ever even attended a single competition (last year) and that I want to fight his dad. And I still do want to fight his dad. I could take him. >.<

hey guys! thanks for the names.....again lol all good tho, i understand how it seems i came and went on here, dont worry im still planning this, im just trying to make it work with my schedule witch is insane, and also i told vh1 about this and they are interested in covering it, so im juggling all that too and i was out of town for 2 weeks trying to get the viper ready for road atlanta.

anyways, this is still going, it might just be a little after june tho.

sorry for the delays

and about the pm's, im going through all of them right after i post this....just havnt had much time lately

lol.

all ye with little faith and quick tempers shall look like fools!

thnx for the reply lil hogan

Dude, Not to sound like a nuthugger but i admire you bro, i admire anyone who is in the show business, i cant cope with such levels of stress. Right now i just work (full time)and go to school (full time) and i cant even get up in the mornings. I imagine having a camera following you around, traveling and still dealing with everyday shit. That sounds Uber heptic, just take your time dude...

It's all good bro. You are a celebrity in Miami. You are destined to be busy. We just got worried. Thanks for the reply. Keep us updated.

Hey
Nick,

I still think u should show up to more local drift events....like Moroso on June 2nd, no buts...just contact Harri @ Ter-tech and bring ur ass over to Moroso
:bigthumbu

hope fully ill buy money to buy another car by the time the event comes around, man my new house is really kicking my wallets ass

Gonna try to make it out to this one. Definately down for a road course event if anybody heres of any more local then G-ville. Shoot me a PM or something.

Back
Top Bottom