Drifter turned musician needs your help!

Hey guys, I used to slide with alot of you guys around 2005 and was always on here posting random shit and questioning dan's sexuality. I taught juan how to drive stick and I lived in bladder's beard for a week. You can see a vid my boyfriend chelsea(IenjoyDrifting) made of me from back in the day here: Tyler "Greazymule" Parker Drift Video - Car Videos on StreetFire

Blah blah blah anyway, I started playing music and joined a band called "Stained Angel" (www.myspace.com/StainedAngel) We are currently in a contest for "Central Florida's best band" and the winner gets to play with Korn, Papa Roach, Chevelle, Five Finger Death Punch, Trivium, and more at "Earthday Birthday 17". It is a voted based contest so I need the SFLDrifter community to rally us up some votes! The link to the contest is here: http://wjrr.com/pages/bestbandvoting.html This link is also the ONLY place to hear our new single "Picture Perfect".

Thanks alot guys and let me know what you think!

-Tyler

I think it sucks that you only show up when you need something :D keep in touch more bruv you are OG

Thanks alot guys, I really appreciate the support! It means alot!

KW: Dude, i still lurk like a creeper but there isn't as much posting as back in the day! We need to get this place poppin again!

Dan: I love you and your flesh-colored facial hair

Skinny/Dangle: Thanks guys, I'll def shout ya out at the grammy's

You greazy bastard, Post up the home alone pic again. I forgot to save it to my computer back in the day. Shit was classic.

voted.

hahaha PINER! I'll look for it, I booted up a hardrive from my freshman year at UCF and I found the pic that Dan made in paint of me, him, and Kateri. rediculous!

p.s. Thanks for the vote brotha

Thanks man, the hialeah days were the SHIT! haha, you're driving a foxbody now???

Yeah dude. It's just a huge V8 powered Corolla to me. lol. I wish I had money back in the day to slide my Corolla at Hialeah. You think you'll ever give drifting another shot? It would be awesome to have a bad ass OG back.

For sure man, I'll def get back into it once the band get's a little more stable. Been really hectic with recording, moving, etc. But no doubt i'll be back!

Back
Top Bottom