Drifter turned musician needs your help!

Dude, vote anyway. The bands I like sound nothing like this, but I did it to help out a member of SFLD. I listen to Between The Buried and Me, August Burns Red, Haste The Day, and etc., but I still support.

right on!! voted!

BTW: your music is really good

Last edited:
You guys are fuckin awesome, thanks so much for the support! I really do appreciate it, This is only my first stuff and I get better every day, I really wanna write, produce, play for a living and, now that i'm done with school, i'm giving it a shot while i can. We all know what it's like to have a dream and it means alot for you all to help me move closer to mine.

We made it to top8!! Thanks for all your support in helping us beat out 70+ bands in orlando. Top 8 voting runs all this week and we need votes now more than ever. If you guys can post the link on your fbook, twitter, myspace, spread the word, anything would be awesome. Thanks again for all the help, I really appreciate it, you guys....and atleast 1 girl..... are the shit!

Vote "STAINED ANGEL"
http://wjrr.com/pages/bestbandvoting.html

Thanks alot man!

AZAD: I know they don't have computers in the cave where you and your uncle Osama live, but go to the local Starbucks and look for a guy with a beret, he will most likely have a Macbook. Pay him 3 goats and he'll let you use it. Then vote for us, vote like your life depends on it!

Back
Top Bottom