Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - October 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would def like to go. This would be my first drifiting event and I just got my 240 a few months ago. Anyone know a place where I can get a helmet in Broward?

Last edited:
I like to register for this however I have never been to a drift event and never drifted my car a Z4. Can I still participate?

I like to register for this however I have never been to a drift event and never drifted my car a Z4. Can I still participate?

yes just go to the track on that date and have you car teched...once your good bladder and a few other guys would be happy to instruct you on the basics

I would def like to go. This would be my first drifiting event and I just got my 240 a few months ago. Anyone know a place where I can get a helmet in Broward?

walmart.... lol when in doubt hit up walmart, just make sure u get one thats dot and snell approved. anybody bringin a camera? zack anyone? my parents wana get some pix of me sliding to send to my cousins, but my camera is gay and i cant afford batteries for it rite now....

Last edited:
walmart.... lol when in doubt hit up walmart, just make sure u get one thats dot and snell approved. anybody bringin a camera? zack anyone? my parents wana get some pix of me sliding to send to my cousins, but my camera is gay and i cant afford batteries for it rite now....

ill be filming

^^ someone is back from the dead!

As he stated... I been lost. Basically living to go to work and school. Finally got some time
to get what I needed done to the car. Still no paint but I can do that in a few weeks. Nice to be back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom