Not open for further replies.

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
[size=+2]Gates open: 6PM
Drifting starts: 7PM
Event ends: 11:30PM
Cost: $25 to Drift, $10 to Spectate, $5 to Ridealong[/size]

[size=+1]Tech requirements:[/size]

1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS or TAPE).
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc).
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires.
4. Brake lights and headlights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights).
5. Seats and seatbelts are properly secured and mounted.
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition.
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy.
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with at least 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper.
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage. NO BICYCLE HELMETS!!!!
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk.
12. Roll bar in open cars is required.

[size=+1]Guidelines:[/size]

1. DO AS I SAY!!
2. Drive slow in the pit area.
3. Don't drift in the pit area.
4. Do not stop in the middle of the road in the pit area.
5. Park your car to the edge of the road when changing tires. Meaning your front tires on the grass and your rear tires on the road or vice-versa.
5. Maintain a single run line. Even if you're going to tandem with someone.
6. Be ready to show me your wristband when lining up to run. Both driver and passenger.
7. Stop drifting after the shutoff cone.
8. If you fail to drift a turn properly, do not go back and attempt it again.
9. Don't hit anyone or anything.
10. After the event is done, take all your items with you. Including your tires.

This time around we're not doing a beginners or advanced session. We're gonna jump right into drifting so that everyone can get the most seat time they can get from the time that we have. Although for the first couple of hours we'll have a basic layout setup for both beginners and advanced drivers to practice on. After that we'll be changing the layout to something else.

Also,

And we'll be SUPER STRICT with wheel lugs from now on.

Because of what happened at the previous Countyline event, we have no choice but to fail you if you're missing 1 wheel lug. The incident cost us valuable time and I would hate for it to happen again. And make sure the wheel you put on ACTUALLY FITS YOUR VEHICLE.

Questions/comments/concerns, post it here.

[size=+1]FAQ:[/size]

pay at the gate?

Yes.

tandem requires cage?
No. We recommend it but it's not required.

where's this event at guys? i want to go..
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=110934348244118805165.0004360875412c4c2f91a&ie=UTF8&z=19

i guess ill go if my belt doesnt take a shit on me again... stupid belt...it broke off and took the main belt also on the way home ... had to make a trip to discount in hialeah to get them and change them in the middle of the gasstation

aight so i got a b on my math quiz today and as long as i dont fuk up tomorrow i should b down for this, the thing is i dont rele kno my way to countyline i always follow chris.... if anyone is going that lives in springs and wants to head out early and go get something to eat and chill im down lmk if anyone lives in springs thats goin and wants to ride out....

i guess ill go if my belt doesnt take a shit on me again... stupid belt...it broke off and took the main belt also on the way home ... had to make a trip to discount in hialeah to get them and change them in the middle of the gasstation

damn bro sorry to hear that. Discount in Hialeah 24 hours?

no wonder i saw u at u gas

i should be there to pop the cherry on the new car. check list for friday...
1)umbrella
2)waders
3)canoe
4)paddles
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom