Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - October 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i might not be able to make this one fuck...

STOP RIGGING THINGS ON TO YOUR CAR AND LEAVE IT ALONE!! INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT YOU HAD TOLD ME TO DO INSTALL SOME WIPERS AND MOTOR! ...TIE A STRING TO THE TOP OF YOUR WINDOW WITH A PULLEY AND ATTACH TO THE WIPER ON THE DRIVER SIDE AND WHILE YOU SLIDE JUST PULL THE STRING

:gayfight:

Last edited:
having second thoughts about sliding my car this friday. it started to smoke around the beginning of the week. i'm pretty sure its valve seals, if it idles for a bit and you burp the throttle it smokes, burp it again and it doesnt. so i dont know if i should slide it or not, it wouldnt be the end of the world if i didnt.

having second thoughts about sliding my car this friday. it started to smoke around the beginning of the week. i'm pretty sure its valve seals, if it idles for a bit and you burp the throttle it smokes, burp it again and it doesnt. so i dont know if i should slide it or not, it wouldnt be the end of the world if i didnt.

haha your worried about a lil smoke?? just slide your shit man

nope won't be the end of the world if u dont slide......but u cud slide, blow ur motor and end up "240less"

My car had the same problem and I went to 3 events and the car still ran.

Yeah, he has a stock 96' 240. It was fun as hell the first time I slid it. I wish I started underpowered so I could grasp the basics and how important your line is. Instead of learning that everytime I had to run low boost.

Last edited:
Slight change of plans. The event has been moved to Saturday due to potential weather hazard that can cause the event to be cancelled. Please take note of this and pass the word along to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom