Drift Sessions @ Countyline Skidpad - May 15th (Advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADDER_MASTER

is no more
This Friday (May 15th) at Countyline Dragway, it's another round of skidpad mayhem as we slide into the night owning cones, tires, and mosquitoes. Back by popular demand is the award-winning advanced session that many have come to love and enter in to take advantage of exclusive track time we set aside for them. For the first hour, Dr. Juan Henao and I will be setting up treacherous course layouts that will push the drivers to the limit. Those of you interested in entering the session please contact BLADDER_MASTER ASAP before you miss out on the opportunity to get in on the fun. Afterward the skidpad will be open to everyone to battle it out against our monster layout which has claimed the lives of many that have never been heard from again. If you're not driving, the event will offer you the perfect chance to ridealong with a friend, or a megastar pro driver, as ridealongs are free to everyone who come out to spectate. So come one come all as Countyline Dragway will provide the fun and thrill you can't get by sitting at home reading this. I look forward to seeing YOU at the track!

[size=+1]Gates open: 6PM
Advanced start: 7PM
Everyone start: 8PM
Event ends: 11:30PM
Cost: $25 to Drift, $10 to Spectate[/size]

Advanced Session List:
1. BoostedKouki
2. jimmybahh

Edit: Again I want to remind the drivers that our rigor...err friendly tech inspection will be in effect for this event and future Countyline events as we're tired of vehicle's falling apart on us. So please take the time to read the following tech requirements:

1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS, TAPE)
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc)
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires
4. Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
5. Seat properly mounted and secure
6. Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with atleast 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damageNO BICYCLE HELMITS!!!!
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk
12. Roll bar in open cars is required

If you want to tech your vehicle before the event, contact Juan Henao if you live in Broward county or north of it. Or contact Moe@PRS if you live in Miami-Dade county or south of it.

Last edited:
ima be out there !! woot got my power steering on already got my tires to burn cones to meet btw i have 2 sitting at my house if u need some bladder ! dont forget to put me on the list also !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom