Drift Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - June 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looked at radar weather is moving in a south westerly direction and at this point it seems as it mat be drizzling at county line

Please! No Rain!

just looked at radar weather is moving in a south westerly direction and at this point it seems as it mat be drizzling at county line

damn, yeah looks like that one storm north of CountyLine might cause some problems, if it takes a more southern route we may be screwed. It looks like it's just moving west/south of 27th. As long as it stays west of 27th and does not stall or back track east we should be good.

Awesome event. Got a lot of tandem runs in and had enough tires to last the whole night (popped 3):D. And then didn't have any gas left so I had to stop at sunoco about 2 minutes before the cops raided it. Exhaust ticket FTL

Thanks to tim and everyone who helped out and made the event possible.

Once again no sas......... And yea we stoped to get cigs and drinks and out of no where like 6 cops show up block the exits take some honda guy to jail and we get stuck there for about an hour and a half three out of five of us got tickets.... The event was raw but it ended shity especilly with the miata crashing into the k rail

countyline

damn jerry..... neno crashed his car...i left at like 1045 and all was good...i was the guy wit him who bought the coilpaks from ya .....thas messed up..
and yeah i went to sunoco...i called my boy..honda guy he told me dont even park nside the sunoco cause the cops r screwed up i got in my car and bought cigs smwhere else cause u can get stuck over there...just to let or peeps kno

Last edited:
Once again no sas......... And yea we stoped to get cigs and drinks and out of no where like 6 cops show up block the exits take some honda guy to jail and we get stuck there for about an hour and a half three out of five of us got tickets.... The event was raw but it ended shity especilly with the miata crashing into the k rail

LMAO we got this old ass j30 in my car at like 8:30 and shit didnt lock i was so pissed i just said fuck it.

yea i was in the car with him when he hit. went straight into it because he locked his front brakes.. he said he didnt have the rear connected when he presses on the pedal. it was the last run of the night.

yea i was in the car with him when he hit. went straight into it because he locked his front brakes.. he said he didnt have the rear connected when he presses on the pedal. it was the last run of the night.

wow thats being reckless. hope the car isnt damaged too bad.

btw when is the next event? the 26th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom