Drift Sessions at Countyline Skidpad - June 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
hell yea was fun but damn sucks it had to end like dat but fckin sunoco man that was the most expensive fckin liter a cola i ever bought n all cuz of a bunch of fckin hondas but made the atempt to slide was fun hopefully be better next time after i make some adjustments

i was there rite b4 u were .................
called my boy to see if he was showing he told me to
leave immediately............
i did... ive been there b4 and the cops dont play i got pulled over at night there when my headlights were on and the officer told me my lights werent on...i even looked at my illegal hids and he saw they were on....stupid crazy unneccessary sht

i was there rite b4 u were .................
called my boy to see if he was showing he told me to
leave immediately............
i did... ive been there b4 and the cops dont play i got pulled over at night there when my headlights were on and the officer told me my lights werent on...i even looked at my illegal hids and he saw they were on....stupid crazy unneccessary sht

Is it gonna be a heat up on the 26th? Or are there always stupid cops around there looking to bust peoples balls

hopefully theres no fights on da 26th then maybe i can make it out there....

my brother always goes there, every week normally but for like the past like 2-3 weeks or something he said its been getting raided by cops so he hasnt been going

Ehh, I would try n make it out there but from the sound of it there are gonna be people that are dead set on ruining it for everyone...

Ehh, I would try n make it out there but from the sound of it there are gonna be people that are dead set on ruining it for everyone...

If you're talking about countyline, there's no problem. The past few posts have been about sunoco and the illegal races that are staged in that area.

if u wana drift in the day...
just pop the clutch

Is it gonna be a heat up on the 26th? Or are there always stupid cops around there looking to bust peoples balls
eah there always there like around and they only show when sumones an asshole..if its chill ie no loud dics cops stay bak but it will never b that way since ppl drive hondas and pretend they have turbos.rete lot and ..park out side so when its time to run then ur outside the concrete lot and r able to rn

yay illegal drifting...when and where...after cuntyline

Last edited:
eah there always there like around and they only show when sumones an asshole..if its chill ie no loud dics cops stay bak but it will never b that way since ppl drive hondas and pretend they have turbos.rete lot and ..park out side so when its time to run then ur outside the concrete lot and r able to rn

I think hes talking about cops at countyline... Which we dont have any problems with cops at countyline...

if u wana drift in the day...
just pop the clutch

please use spell check

chances of rain.. i kinda hope it does... if it does ill slide for sure.. rain adds 999whp 2 my KA. and a get 2 save my street tires. if not ill go watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom