Drift Sessions at county line pre reg open

meanS4teen said:
Tim its Chris, is this a good event for a beginner, who's never drifted but would like to learn while there. Or is this something where I should stay out of the guys way. Competition or practice I guess is what I'm asking.

this should be good for you, second gear shit, and your SR powered so it might be a bit easier. You would have to fuck up really really really bad from the looks of it to do any major damage. Its a practice event and there will be lots of experienced guys on hand to help out. Sign up for it and get some extra tires to take along.

....dam i just realized payment is through Paypal! and i dont have one...w/e im gonna see if a friend will let me use theirs i really want to run this event. As soon as my payments in im going used tire hunting hehe

payment

you can meet me for payments or drop them at my house. Registration ends when i hit 30 cars.

^^^ Good guy :bigthumbu . Get you drift car ready to slide, I'm counting down the days to slide again :) .

jdm ae86t said:
No one has no idea how bad I want to slide. I wanna tear it up.

I wish we had the "track" around here :( . I'll be going back once things(all these events) calm down.

no sliding for me i broke my shifter and my e brake stopped working. :mad: well sooner or later it will be up for an event theres only so much shit that can brake and i think im nearing the point where my car is about new.lol -SAS

Back
Top Bottom