Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

For the guys concerned about HIN thats on Saturday the 15th check the site. Tim, God willing, I'll most likely be out to this one. Godspeed will be out at HIN that weekend also, so Saturday Show and Sunday Drift makes for a great weekend.

DUDOCIUS said:
The way we see its that desoto is nopi qualifyer which means only advance drivers should be going to that one, This county line event is open to beginners who want to learn on a n00b friendly track, ist also open to intermidiate drivers who want to work on their skills. So i strongly recomend if you want to practice we will be welcoming you with open arms..... HIN i dont know man, the way i see it is you pay like 40 bucks to see the same shit you have been seeing for the last 10 years... why not pay 50 get your name in yellow on this site, brag to your friends that you are a drifter, and actually get some seat time.... DRIFTING > HIN....... TIM i am in, also Jenny wants to help she said that if you need her to do the line, or help out to let her know... :bigthumbu

I drifted at moroso in Nov. why isnt my name yellow :-( jk but really y not?

/\/\/\/\ I drifted in Morosso on Nov 10th can i get my name in yellow? Also i DID get invited to the roadcourse, but i chickened out since it was my first event... ;)

Also this timming SUCKS!!!! My friends back in NYC are planning a snowboarding trip this same weekend, and i've been waiting all year to go riding.... :mad:

Vr6wantsr20det said:
/\/\/\/\ I drifted in Morosso on Nov 10th can i get my name in yellow? Also i DID get invited to the roadcourse, but i chickened out since it was my first event... ;)

Also this timming SUCKS!!!! My friends back in NYC are planning a snowboarding trip this same weekend, and i've been waiting all year to go riding.... :mad:
goto the application section and put one in

count me in tim even though im judging at hin and my team is showing all there cars .the z will be at hin but ill get it ready for the drift event at hin.i got some new tricks ive gotta try im going to get going from the last spot in the line instead of where your starting line is so i can get third gear the 350 is way better drifting at higher speeds maybe i can start from the begining of the pits and get 4th hell yea

im sorry for having to ask this question.. but what type of helmet do you need to be in these events? thanks

BiG MiKE said:
LoL you get access to a whole new world... :D

Lier, is there any chance a tire changer will be present at this event?

Devil Man said:
im sorry for having to ask this question.. but what type of helmet do you need to be in these events? thanks

im pretty sure any motorcycle helmet will do.

Back
Top Bottom