Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

tim if i can get my car done you know im down. I still have yet to fix all the shit i broke at moroso. lol I need a job bad. -SAS

BiG MiKE said:
^^Totally agreed with Rob... Drifting>HIN!!! ALL day... And if ur goin out to Desoto ur shooting for a License or its just really close to u :) Countyline is a great place to learn new things and try new techniques - NoOob Friendly (Take it from me) :D

Countyline > Skidpad ALL DAY!

Don't know if its just me getting more use to slidin a broken car but i had way more fun on the skid pad. We shall see whats in the cards for me. Countyline is def. noob friendly hopefully this time i have a solid car. -SAS

^^ Ive done 3 moroso Skid Pad Events and I must tell you COUNTYLINE has much more potential for learing and Fun :D

Although the K-Rails and dirt drops arent as forgiving :(

BiG MiKE said:
^^ Ive done 3 moroso Skid Pad Events and I must tell you COUNTYLINE has much more potential for learing and Fun :D

Although the K-Rails and dirt drops arent as forgiving :(

when the your power is not there dirt drop is the answer....

Well...i have the money to enter...but....Ive been dying to get my coilovers for the S14...so...not drifty drifty for me.

cheya

i will b there killin the shit and ima kiss the wall this time,
MR. BIG MIKE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A TANDEM SIR, HAHAHA ITS ON,

i will be repin the smdg with camo smudge dog hood, that top secret shit, :0hsnap:

DUDOCIUS said:
when the your power is not there dirt drop is the answer....
I hear ya Rob - But when ur car is slammed... it causes havoc on ur Exhaust which in turn equals sweet ass turbo leak :( *no power* but still damn fun :D

**NOTE** I may not attend this countyline until I do some overhaulin... 2 events in 1 week put some serious wear and tear on the hatchie

bigiepigie said:
i will b there killin the shit and ima kiss the wall this time,
MR. BIG MIKE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A TANDEM SIR, HAHAHA ITS ON,

i will be repin the smdg with camo smudge dog hood, that top secret shit, :0hsnap:
LoL Nick I needs some practice!! As soon as I can link that course u got it meng!!

BiG MiKE said:
I hear ya Rob - But when ur car is slammed... it causes havoc on ur Exhaust which in turn equals sweet ass turbo leak :( *no power* but still damn fun :D
HAVE YOU SEEN ROBS SLAM FACTOR? rob scrapes sunroof when he goes over bumps

arite

you are going to be there rite, if you want i will show you a spot that is an exact replica of the county line track.

BiG MiKE said:
lol ur nuts... U WILL BE SCRAPING FRAME ON DIRT DROpS!!!
then you dont know what low is son!!!! i dont dirt drop i grind them curbzzz lolz .....

psi scrape rear subframes with flats ;) lol.

registered. dont have anything better to do that day. david a will be coming too i think.

^ryan (fdrifting btw) not randy

e30 gangsta said:
lol is that a challenge

and big mike you ready for round 2?

Its on. lol I actually have to replace my rack now cuz i blew the seals when the shaft broke at moroso. so we shall see if i get it fixed before countyline. -SAS

yo

yea this will go down even if there are 15 drivers, or what ever. It will be a good day for alot of you newer guys. And i do incourage anyone that hasn't entered a event to sign up you wont have to worry about Juan and Erick ripping massive wholes in the pavment.

Unfortunatlly for me I have to do H.I.N. so i'll be dead saturday for sure but if anyone else will be at H.I.N. let me know cause i will be passing out fliers it would be cool have some help.

BiG MiKE said:
^^Totally agreed with Rob... Drifting>HIN!!! ALL day... And if ur goin out to Desoto ur shooting for a License or its just really close to u :) Countyline is a great place to learn new things and try new techniques - NoOob Friendly (Take it from me) :D

Countyline > Skidpad ALL DAY!

Back
Top Bottom