Drift sessions at county line dec 16th pre reg open

hachi

Driver
driftflyer5wf6.jpg

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Yes we are having a event dec 16th unfortunatlly this was the only date i could hold an event in dec, i know alot of you will be heading up to Desoto. I do apologize for holding an event on the same day. But this will give some of you local guys a chance to get some more seat time.
And it will go down pretty much the same way.

All convertables must have at least a roll bar.
Tech; batt tied down, all lugs in place, roll bars for convertables, Helmits, LONG PANTS, gas caps, no heavy oil leaks (small leaks are ok), seat belts, doors, wheels, Pretty much the norm.
Drivers bring some kind of I.D. to verify. Ride alongs must have helmets!

Drivers tech 9-930am drivers meeting at 10am

PAYMENT INFO

PLEASE ONLY DRIVERS PRE REG. SPECTATORS AND EVERYONE ELSE PAYS AT GATE!!!

Send payments go to paypal.com and send $55 to jcperformance@msn.com and give me full name, address, and year make and model for your car.

Only i can add to this list and will do so when payment is received. And please note i get home from work after 5pm so i will be updating the list every evening.

Questions call me 954-557-2430 Tim A.K.A. Hachi
Or P.M. me

Drivers 55$
Everyone else 15$ (NO PIT PASSES!)

ATT Media if you have valid credentials the owner has agreed to wave admission but you must bring all credentials on day of event, if you have any questions please contact me.

1.Ryan Strutzel
2.Kyle Lauritano
3.Joshua Finkelstein
4.Robert Pelaez (Ballz to the Wall)
5.Amrit Hargobin
6.Paul Otlewski
7.Sean Casey
8.Anthony Swan
9.Miguel Lopez
10.Terence Keon
11.Pablo falero S.M.D.G.
12.Michelle Svec
13.Anthony basileo S.M.D.G.
14.Nick Clarke S.M.D.G.
15.Carlos Lopez
16.Steven Larsen MY CU
17.Kevin Braniff
18.Chris Hewitt
19.Jason Blank

Last edited:
damn its the same weekend as the busch gardens trip but fuck it ill figure it out
. tim im shooting the cash your way

MiaS13 said:
damn its the same weekend as the busch gardens trip but fuck it ill figure it out
. tim im shooting the cash your way

how the fuck are we onna do that?

hmmm...I'm thinking about it. It is such a far drive to get down there, but there isn't much going on for practices until beginning of the year and I do love how much I have been learning.

Miami_drifter said:
same day as desoto and hin... hmmm dont kno how dats gonna work.

The way we see its that desoto is nopi qualifyer which means only advance drivers should be going to that one, This county line event is open to beginners who want to learn on a n00b friendly track, ist also open to intermidiate drivers who want to work on their skills. So i strongly recomend if you want to practice we will be welcoming you with open arms..... HIN i dont know man, the way i see it is you pay like 40 bucks to see the same shit you have been seeing for the last 10 years... why not pay 50 get your name in yellow on this site, brag to your friends that you are a drifter, and actually get some seat time.... DRIFTING > HIN....... TIM i am in, also Jenny wants to help she said that if you need her to do the line, or help out to let her know... :bigthumbu

^^Totally agreed with Rob... Drifting>HIN!!! ALL day... And if ur goin out to Desoto ur shooting for a License or its just really close to u :) Countyline is a great place to learn new things and try new techniques - NoOob Friendly (Take it from me) :D

Countyline > Skidpad ALL DAY!

Back
Top Bottom