drift event today n00bs see ya at the trax

I so could have gone to that damn it!! I would have attempted to drift the supra if it was free track time ****!

This event was supposed to be qualifying for the fast truck drift series. Bobby diehl the guy running it contacted me awhile back about being the race director. I turned the position down because of his drama with OSW. The idea is good but its not the right time for a competitive travelling series in florida. There are 5 people I could name off the top of my head that are ready to compete on that level and unfortuantely thats just not enough to hold a series of competitions. Next money is an issue. He wants to run 2 events a month which I know will never happen and then now you have 3 events a month if you add in OSW. Talk about flooding the market. We will see how it turns out but I hope for them to be succesful so we have more track choices!

DrumFunKen said:
This event was supposed to be qualifying for the fast truck drift series. Bobby diehl the guy running it contacted me awhile back about being the race director. I turned the position down because of his drama with OSW. The idea is good but its not the right time for a competitive travelling series in florida. There are 5 people I could name off the top of my head that are ready to compete on that level and unfortuantely thats just not enough to hold a series of competitions. Next money is an issue. He wants to run 2 events a month which I know will never happen and then now you have 3 events a month if you add in OSW. Talk about flooding the market. We will see how it turns out but I hope for them to be succesful so we have more track choices!

Ah, I see what is going on there. Are there going to be anymore events at that track?

OSW is a boring track.. so is charlotte but atleast it's cleaner less drive and a faster track..doesnt eat up tires as bad as OSW either

Alchemist XL said:
OSW is a boring track.. so is charlotte but atleast it's cleaner less drive and a faster track..doesnt eat up tires as bad as OSW either

Obviously you haven't been on the upper bank at OSW. Thats where its at. I'll take sliding that bank over most things in life anyday.

I thought aburndale was the **** though drifters playground. That track owns even ocala.

DrumFunKen said:
Obviously you haven't been on the upper bank at OSW. Thats where its at. I'll take sliding that bank over most things in life anyday.

I thought aburndale was the **** though drifters playground. That track owns even ocala.

Obviously you have. I still think that track is boring. I'll take Charlotte over OSW any day of the week. But I'll take Ocala over any oval track ever. Try getting the OGP track and then we'll see some real driving. Any n00b can hold an oval.

Alchemist XL said:
Obviously you have. I still think that track is boring. I'll take Charlotte over OSW any day of the week. But I'll take Ocala over any oval track ever. Try getting the OGP track and then we'll see some real driving. Any n00b can hold an oval.

Cool so i'll see you on the 26th and your gonna rock the upper bank cause any noob can do it. and your gonna link all 4 turns right???? Sweet can't wait to see it!!!!!!

i said any n00b can hold an oval, nothing about banking.

but if you want me to go there and pwn some n00b *** on the bank, gimme your car and i will make a special appearance just for you man or pay my gas tolls food entry and tires and I will be more than happy to go over there

Last edited:
Alchemist XL said:
i said any n00b can hold an oval, nothing about banking.

but if you want me to go there and pwn some n00b *** on the bank, gimme your car and i will make a special appearance just for you man or pay my gas tolls food entry and tires and I will be more than happy to go over there

Tell you what Heres some incentive to come prove how bad *** you are!!!
I'll be expecting to see you in the advanced class and if you win look at all that money you'll get!!! Plus some parts to!!!

Entry fee for driver registration is $55.00
Easter april 16th Event payouts

ADVANVED
1st Place advanced = 400
2nd place advanced = 300
3rd place advanced = 200
-------------------------------------
Novice
1st place novice = 250
2nd place novice = 150
3rd place novice = 75

how can you tell if someone is advanced or novice?

what if someones is advanced, and just practices like a novice, then bam 250$

momo! said:
how can you tell if someone is advanced or novice?

what if someones is advanced, and just practices like a novice, then bam 250$

You will enter the division you wish to enter. If we feel you're better then novice you will be moved up to advanced. And just because someone has a high power car doesn't mean they belong in advanced.

Alchemist XL said:
i will post it here the day it is lol i dont want more ppl to go, that means less seat time for me

I hate you! Go fornicate yourself with an iron stick

Back
Top Bottom