Drama Bomb Goes Boom in SWD Formula D Pro Am Series

imma just come in here and say that after hanging out with Brian and Ginger, they are cool people and were willing to help out pretty much anyone in need.

that being said, i contacted Brian a while back because i was interested in running 2 swd spots, florida and georgia. I told him that my car wasnt finished, but that i wanted to buy 2 spots just in case and asked if i wasnt able to compete, if i would be reimbursed. He said that as long as i contacted him 2 weeks prior to each event, that he would refund my money, so i bought the 2 spots.

obviously, i didnt get the car done in time for ATL, so i called him and told him that i wouldnt be able to drive, so about a week after the event, he paypal'd my money back for the first event.

Still working to get my car done for florida, i told him that i wasnt sure if i would be ready and he said that after the event, he would reimburse me. we hung out at both ATL and FL all chill, but after florida, he vanished. I called, emailed, texted, facebooked, etc. and nothing. still to this day, i haven't heard back from him about the $250 for the driving spot that i didnt use.

Im not saying that it wasnt my fault for not driving, but if you say you'll pay me back and give me steps on what to do to make that happen, i expect at least a response when i follow your steps, even if it is just to say "fuck off, its your own fault", which i probably wouldve accepted.

not really trying to fuel the fire, just voicing my experience as i have yet to do so.

Last edited:
I pulled out (lol) due to a job loss and legal Fees. I'm sure I will not see my $500 back, when i know for a fact he will fill those spots. Brian made a huge post on Facebook and lied about why i was ejected, which makes no sense.

Im over SWD and just want to drift...:driving:

Last edited:
Man this is sorta pissing me off, since I was hoping to run Pro Am when I got back to FL next year. I hope the situation improves but it doesn't look likely.

I pulled out (lol) due to a job loss and legal Fees. I'm sure I will not see my $500 back, when i know for a fact he will fill those spots. Brian made a huge post on Facebook and lied about why i was ejected, which makes no sense.

Im over SWD and just want to drift...:driving:

what exactly was the reason you were ejected? sorry if its been covered already, i didnt see anything.

what exactly was the reason you were ejected? sorry if its been covered already, i didnt see anything.

Oh boy,
I was making a good case to the impact judge and he just got mad i caught him in a lie. Zack and I were done and about to leave the judges booth after i made a good point and made the impact judge feel like an idiot.

From there he got in my face and told me how he was in FD and started name calling and bad mouthing me and my team. I simply and calmly asked him "why would you start name calling unless you got a problem or are looking to start a fight?" Next thing i know he's like "GTFO!"

I talked with Brian Phillips of Streetwise Drifting 2 days later. We both exchange apologizes and joked. He told me this Impact Judge would never judge again (LIE). Now Brian took to Facebook and lied about my Ejection.... Why? To cover up for a buddy of his... I'm over SWD and this article tagging me and using me as an example. Honestly, I just want to drive and I plan on trying to finish out the season.

Last edited:
Why did he say you we're ejected?

He said I cussed out Ginger.... -_- Even Ginger knows that's not true....

I was calm when jodin (judge) started with me and about to leave the judges booth. So his comments were completely out of spite cause i made him feel dumb with big words. All i could think in my head is "Well This Escalated Quickly" LOL

970663_592041320846034_591343039_n.png

Last edited:
They gave us a bunch of paper to write notes and take scores on. They made it a point to tell me they wanted the judges to write notes on all of the drivers runs(something that should be done without someone telling you if you're a judge.) I was the only judge that took notes.

Kevin was heated when he talked to me originally. He calmed down and was trying to figure out what was going on. I showed him my notes and him and Zach agreed. Jodin got an attitude with Kevin and things escalated. Shit was silly.

dang, so even after showing notes and having 3 people opposing him, he just threw a hissy fit instead of admitting fault? super grown up, i see..

also, im not sure why ANYONE would cuss out Ginger. She's such a sweet and calm person. hard to beleive that you would do something so silly.

dang, so even after showing notes and having 3 people opposing him, he just threw a hissy fit instead of admitting fault? super grown up, i see..

also, im not sure why ANYONE would cuss out Ginger. She's such a sweet and calm person. hard to beleive that you would do something so silly.

No, he was just like confused and trying to understand. Jodin got like way too mad over nothing and flipped out.
I was there the entire time, and I never heard Kevin cuss out ginger. Maybe I missed that. Idk.

No, he was just like confused and trying to understand. Jodin got like way too mad over nothing and flipped out.
I was there the entire time, and I never heard Kevin cuss out ginger. Maybe I missed that. Idk.

That whole judging platform confused me. And No one cussed her out.... Ginger is a super cool lady.

Last edited:
yeah, i figured. the whole thing seems kinda silly. imma just build a shitty bobber and dude cruise the beach.

I just want to capitalize on one point...

It's "Cursed" not "cussed"

That being said...fuck Pro-am and wasting your money...

Go to CFRC, Desoto and of course Countyline...give THEM your money because it will keep local drifting going for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom