Drama Bomb Goes Boom in SWD Formula D Pro Am Series

Now if I want to run pro am, I need to put a v8 in my car for me to be able to keep up with everybody. I feel like even pro am you would need 500+ hp to hang with everyone. Just my .02

Well if you were like me and went to SWD Atlanta this year, you would of seen that as long as someone with a tricycle atleast linked the course they would of qualified and more than likely got into the top 8... lol

*for you slow people out there, the majority of the pro am drivers were spinning out on their qualifying runs.

ProAm= 8k-10K VS FD= 25k-100k

100k?

Kev.

100k...

No.

Just no.

ib4 the "tires are expensive" arguement.

Not 100k.

Lol

IMO the cap looks like 40-60k for FD but that's my ignorant point of view. We are obviously excluding the money the big sponsors throw in for promotional purposes. We're just talking bare minimum to run a series right?

Nelson, doesn't Will run the series for less than 15k?

Last edited:
Doesn't the rule book give you a 2" to play with on pickup points? You can't move shock/strut location. Or am i wayyyyy the fuck of?

Yes but it wasn't moving pick up points that got the wisefab kit in trouble because it doesn't change any of that. It was the camber and caster plate that moves the coilover pillow ball bearing outside the oem bolt circle.

100k?

Kev.

100k...

No.

Just no.

ib4 the "tires are expensive" arguement.

Not 100k.

Lol

IMO the cap looks like 40-60k for FD but that's my ignorant point of view. We are obviously excluding the money the big sponsors throw in for promotional purposes. We're just talking bare minimum to run a series right?

Nelson, doesn't Will run the series for less than 15k?

100K ( i was day dreaming)
:boring:

Who cares what's illegal and what isn't? If you wanna play, play by the rules. If you don't like the rules, do something else.

Tanner's car was illegal in many ways, but he never won Championships in that car. He won his 2 championships with Z that Kenny Moen is driving, and it had a shocks and spring setup when he won the championships. Lol. No one protested the Scion.

The reason they have the rule about the hole in the shock tower thing is simple. It's not because they hate wisefab(I wouldn't know I'm just assuming) but the series has to draw the line somewhere. In motorsports if you allow someone to move something up to 1in they will probably take 1.0001in and hope you don't notice so it's very important to have clear cut rules. If you don't draw the line there then where does it stop?

The reason they have the rule about the hole in the shock tower thing is simple. It's not because they hate wisefab(I wouldn't know I'm just assuming) but the series has to draw the line somewhere. In motorsports if you allow someone to move something up to 1in they will probably take 1.0001in and hope you don't notice so it's very important to have clear cut rules. If you don't draw the line there then where does it stop?

It's a stupid rule anyways because every chassis has a different size bolt pattern. What it should be is 2 inches in any direction from the stock location.

We're talking about moving the top of the strut here to even out camber and caster it's not something that's gonna make you win championships. If it was everyone would on wisefab.

No dude, Wisefab didn't pay up!!!

jk, you get it.

If it weren't for a million rules it would just be like Rhys Millen vs himself in something that looks like his Pikes Peak car, and that's it.

I HATE listening to anyone talk about pro drifting. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.....over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You guys are generally soooo terribly wrong but think you're so right that its not even worth arguing about.

I ALSO LOVEEEEEEEEE how everyone complains about Formula D judging, but then the judging at other events willl be COMPLETELY fucked and no one says shit.

Like I do get it, everyones gotta hate something. Formula D is easy to hate becase most dont understand everything and Formula D isnt good at explaining it. You guys are almost ALWAYS wrong, but I get it. Wanna be a part of something and voice your opinion....its usually just terribly wrong.

I HATE listening to anyone talk about pro drifting. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.....over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You guys are generally soooo terribly wrong but think you're so right that its not even worth arguing about.

I ALSO LOVEEEEEEEEE how everyone complains about Formula D judging, but then the judging at other events willl be COMPLETELY fucked and no one says shit.

Like I do get it, everyones gotta hate something. Formula D is easy to hate becase most dont understand everything and Formula D isnt good at explaining it. You guys are almost ALWAYS wrong, but I get it. Wanna be a part of something and voice your opinion....its usually just terribly wrong.

What are we wrong about? Oh wise one..

I just think drifting needs to have different classes for different applications/mods/engine..etc and not only that, it makes the sport grow and give more drivers the chance to have fun and compete fairly, and I personally think it'll make the sport more intense and of course. More exposure.

Japan is a great example.

But then again, we wouldn't be here right now if It wasn't for jland and they wonderful idea of drifting

Maybe I speak too soon?

other than everything, not much.

I also love how you say, "Oh wise one." Like You have more of a clue of whats going on in Formula D than I do.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

http://asset1.lumosity.com/smartest-cities-2013/

In FD....no I could care less, but I think they still have some growing to do and i can't understand why people pick on wisefab in their rule update it showed a pic of wisefab, they shouldn't make a example out of a potential sponsor. I can comment that FD handles some things "not all" very immature like. But you still should point out things cause if I'm wrong...bro tell me. But just saying I'm wrong about everything all the time .....are we in kindergarten ?

other than everything, not much.

I also love how you say, "Oh wise one." Like You have more of a clue of whats going on in Formula D than I do.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

http://asset1.lumosity.com/smartest-cities-2013/

h9C90F827

:D

Back
Top Bottom