Dori_FC09 is a horrible salesman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I had someone file a claim on me on Paypal because the "used firesuit" i sold was not new and too small. I said your stupid, I showed him pics of dirty spots and told him the size before he bought it. And then he did that. Turned out once I, the seller, responded to the Paypal dispute, paypal responded by saying that

PRIVATE SALES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE DISPUTE FILING ON PAYPAL.
ONLY SALES ON EBAY ARE COVERED AND THAT IT IS UP TO US TO SETTLE IT.

I had already deposited the money, and I didn't refund anything. No reason to, I didn't lie. So just fyi, that dispute shit aint gonna do nothing, no matter how much evidence or who is right and wrong.

I would file a claim for the smell of that thing. Smelled worse than my suit.

You can call me a lier and a fucked up person all you want dude, the fact is I have done my part to sell a working part. I would understand if the shit was broken and had any sign of being fucked up for a long time. I can't prove you didn't fck it up putting it in and I Gould has any you the pic of it on but like I said i didn't think it would be a big deal. I did hook it up the RIGHT way and toke it right out the right way. Before doing anythig taking battery out. I'm not gonna seat here and watch you talk shit on something it could have been none of are faults and maybe because in fact that fucking thing is old it craped out when it was plugged in. That's like buying a motor that was running just fine then dropping it in and the drive down the road it blows. You bought a used part, I'm not a company, I have tried my best to take care of this but that money thing I can't do. Fucked up as it is you bought it, it was already in your hands you fucked with it, it's yours. Ive done my best to make things right but it was out of my hands when the deal was done. I'm sorry

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

And let Me add this one last thing. You wouldn't be saying things like this and pointing the finger at me had you asked me for pics and getting everything stright before
Making the deal. As shitty as it is the deal was poorly done and it was done. You can prove to me you or your friend fucked it up by plugging it in and I didn't get a shot of it with it on. I sent him a pick at the post office of what it looked like when I thought of it. Cuz I thought to myself wow they didnt even ask for a pic or anything I should send them something so they don't think I'm fucking with them. You can fix it or go ahead an buy another used one and see how long that one will last you but I am not gonna deal with this anymore. I've done my part, tired to be nice but you keep at it. Like you said the money isn't the issue and dude let me tell you I just got back. I'm fine with money, that's not the issue, what is thy your friend may have fucked it up and mow your looking for me to pay for it because well hey, we don't know him and he sold it to us. Sorry dude not doing it

^^ I had someone file a claim on me on Paypal because the "used firesuit" i sold was not new and too small. I said your stupid, I showed him pics of dirty spots and told him the size before he bought it. And then he did that. Turned out once I, the seller, responded to the Paypal dispute, paypal responded by saying that

PRIVATE SALES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE DISPUTE FILING ON PAYPAL.
ONLY SALES ON EBAY ARE COVERED AND THAT IT IS UP TO US TO SETTLE IT.

I had already deposited the money, and I didn't refund anything. No reason to, I didn't lie. So just fyi, that dispute shit aint gonna do nothing, no matter how much evidence or who is right and wrong.

thats not true exactly i had someone put a claim in against me and i responded and they still took his money back out and withdrew it from my bank and limited my account

For the record I'm still willing to help you out in anyway I can. If this doesn't get fixed I will do my best to refund you the money and leave all this behind us. Dont take anything I said as a threat, I am simply stating how this is going about all the wrong way.

You bought a used part, I'm not a company, I have tried my best to take care of this but that money thing I can't do. Fucked up as it is you bought it, it was already in your hands you fucked with it, it's yours.

Going back on our word are we?

That's like buying a motor that was running just fine then dropping it in and the drive down the road it blows.

When I buy a motor from a company, if I install it and drive down the road, there is no problem if it blows up. But when I install the motor and start it up, and its BLOWN…we have fucking problems.
A burnt LCD cannot be seen from a picture, regardless of u sending me the pic or me sending u the pic.
Hey u have an safc2 for sale? Is it in good condition? Yea. Anything wrong with it? No. Then I don’t need pictures because I know what an safc looks like…

I am not gonna deal with this anymore. I've done my part, tired to be nice but you keep at it. at's not the issue, what is thy your friend may have fucked it up and mow your looking for me to pay for it because well hey, we don't know him and he sold it to us. Sorry dude not doing it

Lol, No problem homie. I’ll just deal with Paypal and the bank.
It’s good to know that not even going to Iraq and back can effect some people’s ability to be humble.

Get fucked,

Your’s truly

~Ahmed

I have been more then humble till you started calling me a lier and bad mouthing me. Your right, not much need when I told you it worked and I gave you my word and did one more by sending it out before getting paid, paying more for tracking so y'all knew where it was and at the end I still let it go WAY cheaper then anyone on here because at they end I was helping someone out. The way I always do. I've sold tons of thing on here to just about anyone, giving things away
For free because I knew it was helping someone out, selling it blow anyone so guy can get back on the track and do the thing we all love doing on this forum. I have been nice and left you my number, address, everything. I didn't lie nor planned on selling anyone a broken part with out telling them the truth. If it was broken from the start I wouldn't have even tried to sell it to you. Not the way I do things. I didn't need it, saw someone that did so I said fuck it I'll sell it to you so you guys can get back on the track. I made sure it worked because like Damian I'm sure told you we got it an never used it so I wasn't even sure it worked. Test it, turned on, it was a done deal. But when you come about it all wrong and start out by telling people I am a bad person, I fucked you over is not in my nature to do so. Ya I got back and did my job despite people not liking it but at the end of it I'm helping out people. I'm to the point that it's fcking stupid how this has blown up for that I don't care. I did my best, and if I couldn't help in anyway I'm not even gonna try anymore. I'm sorry sir if this event has left you upset and I'll do my best to make it right some how. But the way I see it is I sold you a used safc that was working in my hands and now that you got it, it's not. The min I gave it to USPS it was out of my hands on how it got to you. Nothing I've told you is a lie and I'm a man of my word. You've taken action and so have. I hope wherever your working on works out and my best wishes to your build. Good day sir

I have been more then humble till you started calling me a lier and bad mouthing me.
When did I bad mouth u? I simply said, ur a horrible salesman...which isn't even opinion, its factual.

I have been nice and left you my number, address, everything.
What does giving me your number do for me? Thats like me saying hey, I'm gonna take a coupla hundred bux outa ur wallet, but here's my email address...

I'm to the point that it's fcking stupid how this has blown up for that I don't care.
lol, yes this has obviously blown up into an ENTIRE THREAD!

I did my best, and if I couldn't help in anyway I'm not even gonna try anymore. I'm sorry sir if this event has left you upset and I'll do my best to make it right some how.
Once again, I beg of u, what is your best? giving me your contact info?

The min I gave it to USPS it was out of my hands on how it got to you.
Finally, still blaming it on USPS? The next time I ship an engine I'm gonna sell one with rod knock, and blame usps.

just give him his money back whether you knew there was something wrong or not then point is you said it worked and it didnt so you sold him something that was not how you described it.

and honestly i refused to do business with you in the past my self becuase of how you and miamigetlow or what ever his name is handled the deal we had going.

Spoke with MiamiGetLow. "They" received the safc as a trade, and never installed it.
DOri_FC09 told us he had it installed and it was in great working order.

This is simply what it all comes down to fellas. It's not rocket science. Dootie obviously got piped with gojo right here.

Just drop another benji and get some brand new shit. Then if something goes wrong, no one's to blame but yourself.

I don't waste my time buying used electronics. Mechanical parts ONLY.

and honestly i refused to do business with you in the past my self becuase of how you and miamigetlow or what ever his name is handled the deal we had going.

This is simply what it all comes down to fellas. It's not rocket science. Dootie obviously got piped with gojo right here.

Don't bring my name in this if you don't know what's going on . I was not in this sale . Jon was in Iraq for a year when he came back for 2 weeks and bought the car I did the swap and traded parts for the safc and boost controller . I installed the boost controller worked fine and never touched the safc because I never have installed one . I took it to a shop and they recommended not installing it because of the headache it brings having to adjust all that crap so I left it in his car Till he returned from Iraq. Clearly he said he tried it out before selling it . I called Ahmed yesterday to see what was happening because I know for a fact I had it most the time and never even connected it .

If you have any problem with how I sell things fell free to pm me

Don't bring my name in this if you don't know what's going on . I was not in this sale . Jon was in Iraq for a year when he came back for 2 weeks and bought the car I did the swap and traded parts for the safc and boost controller . I installed the boost controller worked fine and never touched the safc because I never have installed one . I took it to a shop and they recommended not installing it because of the headache it brings having to adjust all that crap so I left it in his car Till he returned from Iraq. Clearly he said he tried it out before selling it . I called Ahmed yesterday to see what was happening because I know for a fact I had it most the time and never even connected it .

If you have any problem with how I sell things fell free to pm me

ive dealt with damian aka miamigetlow, great seller to me, ive never had an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom