discovered a new place to drift!

bottlefedka

Driver
so today i took my yamaha raptor out riding with some guys from raptorforums.com
it was a blast i couldnt help notice that it was a development in the bonnies that hadnt been developed! all the roads are in (no curbs) and it is pretty twistie its very very reminiscent of the (da off season video)
pros no cops at all ever !
no curbs
no signage
cons no cops ever! if you wreck bad kiss your ass goodbye
its far from broward
if you go off youll need a 4x4 to get you out
you can find it on google maps .
google labelle florida
its off of st rd 80 and lexington pkwy to get there you must travel north on us 27 past clewiston
this is all private abandoned land

Last edited:
north west of clewiston im trying to figure out how to post the google map
us 27 north to 80 left on 80 go 10 miles to lexington pkwy make left go to sycamore rd make right try googling labelle riding area or lexington and 80 goodno florida fl when the map comes up look just to the right of the point and theres the undeveloped comunity

word has it the land was sold to a developer that went bottoms up in the 80s the owner lets orvs us it for a recreation area as long as it stays clean

why should this be in a tire tech area?

Last edited:
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=labelle+florida+lexington+pkwy&sll=26.762443,-81.437992&sspn=0.003554,0.004823&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Lexington+Pkwy,+Clewiston,+Hendry,+Florida+33440&ll=26.748815,-81.26375&spn=0.003554,0.004823&t=h&z=18"]labelle florida lexington pkwy - Google Maps[/ame]

Cool spot but its far from most people on here.

LMAO this is by my parents house hit it a few times dont like going out their solo cause it kinda sketch at night and like he said if you wreck game the fuck over.

there is tons of stuff like this out there but nobody would ever come slide any of it.

thanks dude now zoom out so you can see the whole development

sas ill be trailering the z out with the quad ill be sliding e monoco cirle first

Last edited:
it takes a little over a hour and half from broward to there but there is a super dope place on the way john stretch park its fun as hell but if you fuck up your in a lake

banyan blvd looks fast too!
sas that lake is only 2 feet deep! there were 4x4 right in the middle
and lots of runoff but all sugar sand

banyan blvd looks fast too!
sas that lake is only 2 feet deep! there were 4x4 right in the middle
and lots of runoff but all sugar sand

i know but if you go in you cant go back out LMAO

I got stuck out there for like 7 hours till my brother could find me and pull me out. didnt damage my car but added like 400lbs of sand

? spectator?
i dont think this is a minute from anybody

jlego use to live in labelle for a while and i lived in clewiston for like 8 years no one else out there even knows what drifting is

Last edited:
its so worth the drive you just gotta go prepared with lots of mounted tires like you were going to an event and a friend to pull you out incase oh and toilet paper water and maybe a tent to keep you out of the heat

i see a saturday underground drift event in our future ill supply the tent/trailer/and 4x4 to pull out runoffs and a tow home for breakage if anybody want to check it out

i see a saturday underground drift event in our future ill supply the tent/trailer/and 4x4 to pull out runoffs and a tow home for breakage if anybody want to check it out

i'm down, we need to get a lil group, and a shit ton of cameras

Back
Top Bottom