Dinner with E30 for his Bday

Devil Man

Spectator
ok bitches and and girls of the forum i am trying to put together a dinner for a sloppy nig named Guillermo since his birthday will be this thur and he wont be in town till next week i am planing something on the next sun thats SUNDAY the 19 of APRIL. ok so make sure you have that day off or whatnot to come have a meal of epic portions with plenty of real talk.

Anywho now the location and whatnot here is a link of the phone number and a map if you need as well to figure it out. It is the sushi cafe at the meet spot. Its what the birthday girl wants and what the birthday girl wants gets.

http://www.yellowpages.com/info-5433495/Sushi-Cafe/maps?back_to=/name/Pembroke-Pines-FL/sushi-cafe?

BE THERE AT 630pm FUCKERS! any questions post them here on this thread

ps bring your drinking cap since we will be having atleast one saki shot for this old bird.

pss can a mod sticky this!

Last edited:
FUCK! I am gonna be in Port Fail that day. Visiting my great grandfather for his 90th B-day. Sorry Guille, but you will most likely have more b-days coming up. My great grandfather... not so much.

wtf chuck.... sigh

real talk that drive back was a slut bag scally wag... but the epicness of this night cant be put into words.... that shit was fun and sloppy mother fucking nig style and i loved that shit

and to all you who didnt come you suck bitches

Last edited:
sushi cafe was whatever, Shell is where shit hit the fan

sig should give you the jist of it lol.....

Man I wish I could have made it, or atleast called sent a text...shit got mad crazy down here for me. Sorry Guillermo. <3.

I had the perfect day planned...go racing in the morning, and then drive to Miami...did not happen.

Back
Top Bottom