DGTrials Drift Challenge Round 2 @ Ocala Grand Prix

DrumFunKen said:
See I'm so not worried cause im from New Jersey and Not florida. So I don't have the "Fail Blood" you floridians have!!!!!!!!!!!

Im originally from Hamburg, Michigan so yeah... im cool

im gonna wait a couple more events and do mor tuning and moding befor i go to one of these....i wanna go witha bang hehe

dan said:
you get like 4-6 runs in total if the drivers list fills up like it always does. so, you gotta ask yourself is it worth driving all that way to slide on a bad ass track 4-6times or would you rather cry about it and stick to ovals and go round and round til you puke

Sorry, but this isn't true in the slightest.

It's a normal D-Day type event until sometime mid-afternoon, when we start the elimination. Those who registered will get plenty of driving.

We will most likely run the track forwards. We tried running reverse before and it really sucked. Unless you have shit tons of power, going from tight turn to larger turn to even larger turn was virtually impossible.

As for predicted winners, my toplist goes like this:
Marty Marty Marty
Rob D
Funk (if we can work out his registration)
JT (same goes reg-wise, he holds the radar-proven entry speed record)
Andy Carroll
Terry Sherman
TonyMac
Charles Thompson

Others I expect to make the top 16, and possible winners are:
Sean Love
BoxMod
Some Night Monkeys guys
Miles Flick

...but we'll see

Reg is full. Accually, it's over full. If you regged and don't see your name on the list, it's probably because we're working out the driver's spots. Don't worry about this until I post "this is the final driver's list..."

If you're part of a team, PM me and I'll make a note of it next to your name.

Last edited:
this sucks so much......i want to be the underdog n/a FC that rocks everybodies socks. i guess a non running FC thats not even entered would really be an underdog

Under_Control said:
^^ is that the guy with the rb powered maroon s13 fastback?

No JT is S13machine on Florida drift, the black sileighty on the opening page of floridadrift.

Piner said:
No JT is S13machine on Florida drift, the black sileighty on the opening page of floridadrift.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong.. JT drove the 2 tone blue coupe with the Advans

I know its a shot in the dark but, anyone wanna sell me there spot? I didnt think id have the car ready but, things are going along good and car should be done soon.

Ima sell my spot hit a curb and messed my shit up, had a very bad night and the 86 will be reanimated but for now who wants it? give me an offer

Phil needs it!

he's been looking for one for a while

dont sell it too no body but him!!!!

It goes to the first person to contact me with the best offer heres my number 305-989-3573 dont be scared if the voice message is for a photography studio thats wut i do.

AgentRice said:
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR wrong.. JT drove the 2 tone blue coupe with the Advans

You douche the black sil-eighty is what he used to set that record, the two tone one is his new car. I was there when he set it.

Back
Top Bottom