DGTrials Drift Challenge Round 2 @ Ocala Grand Prix

actually if DG runs it like orlandos OCCC event im sure the run groups times/amount of runs will be awesome. The problem is that this course is more 'advanced' than a parking lot because u don't hit cones, you go into grass. Some places are worse than others to run off and take longer to come back on track. Still, there should be a good amount of time to practice and ocala is an awesome track. I'd like to run it backwards for a run group too.

boxmod said:
actually if DG runs it like orlandos OCCC event im sure the run groups times/amount of runs will be awesome. The problem is that this course is more 'advanced' than a parking lot because u don't hit cones, you go into grass. Some places are worse than others to run off and take longer to come back on track. Still, there should be a good amount of time to practice and ocala is an awesome track. I'd like to run it backwards for a run group too.

No, the problem is that when people go off the track, dirt usually comes in the track as they drive back in. DGTrials would then stop the run group for 15-20 mins to clean the track up and then resume the whole thing again.

The delays are tremendous.

rwdrift said:
No, the problem is that when people go off the track, dirt usually comes in the track as they drive back in. DGTrials would then stop the run group for 15-20 mins to clean the track up and then resume the whole thing again.

The delays are tremendous.

Especially when e30 gangsta was running @ the track. :D

you get like 4-6 runs in total if the drivers list fills up like it always does. so, you gotta ask yourself is it worth driving all that way to slide on a bad ass track 4-6times or would you rather cry about it and stick to ovals and go round and round til you puke

dan said:
you get like 4-6 runs in total if the drivers list fills up like it always does. so, you gotta ask yourself is it worth driving all that way to slide on a bad ass track 4-6times or would you rather cry about it and stick to ovals and go round and round til you puke

It's not even a bad ass track. Its pretty gay IMO. I'm only running for bragging rights (or to get laughed at lol) and to play with the new setup on something OTHER than an oval...i'll take anything at this point.

dori dori said:
It's not even a bad ass track. Its pretty gay IMO. I'm only running for bragging rights (or to get laughed at lol) and to play with the new setup on something OTHER than an oval...i'll take anything at this point.

:bigthumbu im doing the same thing. A good comparison of who are the better drivers in florida.

Finally a chance to see who the best of the worst is. :)

I'm very curious how this will be judged...one turn? One series of turns? The entire course? Speed? Angle? Vagina?

See I'm so not worried cause im from New Jersey and Not florida. So I don't have the "Fail Blood" you floridians have!!!!!!!!!!!

DrumFunKen said:
See I'm so not worried cause im from New Jersey and Not florida. So I don't have the "Fail Blood" you floridians have!!!!!!!!!!!

preach on brotha

DrumFunKen said:

Nobody living in Florida is actually from FL. I'm from the crap hole Canarsie Brooklyn, NY. I just say I'm from Florida b/c I hate runnign into other new yorkers...especially the one's that think we'll have somehting in common. So I'm only disguised as a failure. :cool:

considering its a comp. most ppl should be able to stay on the track.

Also, driving it in reverse is a great idea.

Back
Top Bottom