desoto vids 7/11

green_machine

Gay_machine
Driver
feel free to post your videos of desoto here. there were lots of people recording it. i have like 15 videos. its late, I'm only uploading the 2 runs i did. ill upload the others tomorrow

warning- i never drifted a bank before and did not know wtf was up with the infield. i sucked.

1st run: "stay off the bank" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea my first and only time drifting a bank humbled the hell out of me and made me realize how much of a n00b and pussy I am. First time on a bank, first time entering next to k-rails, yea I did not enjoy that.

did anyone get any pics or vid of my good run?

car ran like shit on the way there, during and after, idk whats wrong with it.

but it gave me one smooth clean run so im not that mad lol

yea my first and only time drifting a bank humbled the hell out of me and made me realize how much of a n00b and pussy I am. First time on a bank, first time entering next to k-rails, yea I did not enjoy that.

yeah not really down with banks thats how my corolla died dont have a issue throwing my car at wall though LMAO

i got a bunch of vids ill post later today. sorry no pepto bismol car vids. i got the brown s13 carb'd v8 but missed the crash because i was next in line.

i got a bunch of vids ill post later today. sorry no pepto bismol car vids. i got the brown s13 carb'd v8 but missed the crash because i was next in line.

he was doing really good earlier that day when we first got there

sucks that he crashed tho. i didnt see it either. just showed up later and saw the tan mark on the wall

If anyone got any pictures or video of the stock white first gen Miata please let me know, I realize it's a long shot lol

Why was Rock Solid Concrete Collins telling you to stay off the bank?

If you can't do every line in the infield every time, then you shouldn't be out on the bank. Brett I guess was being a dick about it though. Like the walls being concrete is a secret only he knows or something.

If you can't do every line in the infield every time, then you shouldn't be out on the bank. Brett I guess was being a dick about it though. Like the walls being concrete is a secret only he knows or something.

no offense cause i dont know the guy. but he just said it in a douche bag way

"we dont want anyone doing the banks unless we've seen you do the infield a couple times"

the way he was going about it we thought he organized it lol

whatever it was alot of fun nontheless!

no offense cause i dont know the guy. but he just said it in a douche bag way

"we dont want anyone doing the banks unless we've seen you do the infield a couple times"

the way he was going about it we thought he organized it lol

whatever it was alot of fun nontheless!

I know, I wasn't there for that, but it pissed me off when I heard about it. He tends to talk down to people he doesn't know that aren't FD drivers. He could've gone about it a better way.

here's another of me. this one is alot better. 3 car tandem. im trying to upload them down but it takes youtube like 2 hours a video

i hate to say it but i didn't really try on the infield. i looked like crap there but didn't care. it was confusing and the figure 8 was pretty far spread i couldn't lift when in 2nd and with my weak power couldn't do 3rd at those speeds. i went there to try the bank. i had no expectations except that i'd probably crash like everyone said. and when he said not to do the bank... i didn't care if i got kicked off my first run for doing the bank. i knew i wasn't going to get much seat time anyway

Here's some crappy point and shoot footage off my roof. It's from one of the earlier runs, and I use Dan's bumper as a clip point haha.

Back
Top Bottom