Desoto Drift Practice - July 11, 2010

what are the requirements 2 drift??
my cuz wants to drift his supra he jus got but he dosnt have an account yet...sum 1 let me knw..

No insanely noticeable leaks, you need a helmet(a bicycle helmet is just fine), and you need a seatbelt. That's about it.

No insanely noticeable leaks, you need a helmet(a bicycle helmet is just fine), and you need a seatbelt. That's about it.

i cant see any track letting you use a bicycle helmet to drive a car. it has to be atleast dot approved. but most real tracks require snell helmets.

car should have all proper saftey quickment
all lugnuts must be there
no leaks and i mean no leaks(depends on who does your tech)
a real helmet not a bike helmet
make sure all your tie rods and ball joints are good cause if they fail at desosto your eating wall
some places require working wipers and lights

i cant see any track letting you use a bicycle helmet to drive a car. it has to be atleast dot approved. but most real tracks require snell helmets.

car should have all proper saftey quickment
all lugnuts must be there
no leaks and i mean no leaks(depends on who does your tech)
a real helmet not a bike helmet
make sure all your tie rods and ball joints are good cause if they fail at desosto your eating wall
some places require working wipers and lights

yea, desoto is pretty laid back, just a bunch of rednecks who wanna see us crash our cars.. hahah

but yea, you can run with 1 lug nut if you want, just dont expect to drive your car off the track.. theres no tech at practices, so anything goes really.. hah

and you wont eat wall unless you hit the bank and fuck it.. its a super sweet track, i encourge you sfl kids to come, but more people= less seat time.. :(

cant fucking wait!! AND I STILL NEED A T25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOS GOT ONE??

I can't wait, I just need another car. ;_; WHO'S GOT ONE? CAPS RAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom