Desoto Drift Practice - July 11, 2010

SAS is correct.

You must have a proper helmet... DOT or SNELL. NO a bicycle helmet will not be sufficient. And, having your car in proper working order is for YOUR SAFETY. You are correct, there is no organized tech inspection at practices. But, if myself or any Desoto staff notice that you have any issues (like missing lugs), you will not be allowed to drive. Desoto does not want to see you eat a wall. They are trying to be cool and offer us a cheap place to get some seat time. Let's not take advantage of that.

^happy you're driving this one...it's been a while...

ahh I wish i was lol. I'm actually driving my s13 hatch, I used to have a single cam in it and I finally threw an sr in it. The bronze s14 will hopefully be ready before 2011. Either way can't wait to get out there and have some fun!

I found another old vid from desoto... I had never seen it... it's another great one by Patrick Konior. And, it happens to be the event when Juan came up with Moe's s15.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this shit still going as planned? and is there a shaded spot to sit in cuz it hot as sweaty balls still.

It's still going as planned. I don't remember about shade though, because last time I went it was a little cold. But I'm glad my new coupe has icy cold AC :D

So whose all driving this? My car came in earlier this week. I'm down to tear this shit up. BUT...I don't have seatbelts... =(. I sold my cage, because I am having a weld in installed ina few months...and my belts dont work without my cage lol. anyone have a bullshit harness that bolts to things??

So whose all driving this? My car came in earlier this week. I'm down to tear this shit up. BUT...I don't have seatbelts... =(. I sold my cage, because I am having a weld in installed ina few months...and my belts dont work without my cage lol. anyone have a bullshit harness that bolts to things??

put a stock seatbelt in?

^just go to the yunkjard, and pull one from any e36.. no?

i may be wrong so dont kill me.. haha

just get some rachet straps and find a way to mount them to make a harness out of them.. haha

real talk, btw..

Back
Top Bottom