Desoto Drift Practice - July 11, 2010

^ No problem man. I found one of my old memory cards the other day with pics and videos of when I went to this event on it. I actually put that video on youtube like 4 days ago so it's funny you found it.

^ No problem man. I found one of my old memory cards the other day with pics and videos of when I went to this event on it. I actually put that video on youtube like 4 days ago so it's funny you found it.

that dude asked about the layout, so I looked for a recently uploaded video and the very first one was of me and dan, and I was pumped haha.

top edge of bank is about 65-70, lower is 60-65

infield is 30-55ish.

How is this track for a noob? I want to do this track but it would be my first run ever on a track. I'll probably attend the skid pad before this event that way I have some practice under my belt.

How is this track for a noob? I want to do this track but it would be my first run ever on a track. I'll probably attend the skid pad before this event that way I have some practice under my belt.

Its a very good track for a noob worse comes to worse just do dounut in the center of the x lol but seriously the infield is fine for a beginner

So is this track like county line where everyone shows up and drives to their leisure? W/o the BS wait like at homestead speedway

It's pretty chill and laid back. From what I heard about Homestead, it's absolutely nothing like that.

So is this track like county line where everyone shows up and drives to their leisure? W/o the BS wait like at homestead speedway

homestead was a demo. this is just a practice event. drive when you wanna. all day.

Back
Top Bottom