Dec 18th drivers list.

^Sunday, Sunday, gotta get down on Sunday. Everybodys looking forward to the weekend!

Andrew!! You an i need to tandem atleast once. last time was a bust since my car broke during our run last time an i didnt even make it to the turn lol.

just to make sure, the flier states $50 for drifters fee, and on the thread it says its $55. so which one is it? because i like the the flier price better :bigthumbu

I need a diff. I cannot drive without a fucking diff.
Someone sell me an open mk3 diff that I can weld. Or give me a welded that I can use...

Oh snap... Damien... Drifting his own car.. I'm in. And I'm just missing putting in my welded diff and I'm ready to go!!! Can't Freaking wait!!!!

Ah no

Don't listen to this guy. No bicycle helmets!!! Batt tied down, all lugs, seat belts, snell or dot helmets please. Any questions call. I doubt I'll be reading this thread again till Monday so use the number and text ur questions.

If you guys havnt decided 1st or second left yet, it would be awesome to switch it up between the two after each time both solo/tandem classes go. Everyone would be happy and it would be interesting and more fun for the drivers

just throwing that out there again lol

also, have you guys made a decision about bringing the tire changer yet?

Last edited:
I'll be crashing at Dooties house tomorrow night, so I can see my first Countyline event. Almost tempted to wear my bright ass green Desoto Drift Event Staff shirt :D

so the event starts at 11 and the drivers meeting is at 9? or is that just when the gates open and people can get there at 10?

any word on the tire changer?

need to know cause if not i gotta switch out the tires i have on my drift spares, but the current ones still have decent life on them so i dont want to if i dont have to

Back
Top Bottom