Dec 18th drivers list.

50 driver. 15 spectate

sorry for the mix up. driver $50 $15 spectate

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

any word on the tire changer?

need to know cause if not i gotta switch out the tires i have on my drift spares, but the current ones still have decent life on them so i dont want to if i dont have to

last time i spoke to chris jackson he said it will be there.

damn.. i told all my friends to go suport there and i told them it was $10 . lol for cars with sfl stickers is a $5 discount ? lol. jk i think im gonna go there before work

sweet, hopefully thats true

by the way, dont know if you read my suggestion about the layout, but to make everyone happy, after each time both solo and tandem class goes, they should switch back and fourth between 1st and 2nd left

sweet, hopefully thats true

by the way, dont know if you read my suggestion about the layout, but to make everyone happy, after each time both solo and tandem class goes, they should switch back and fourth between 1st and 2nd left

Your suggestion will be brought before the council :shady: :shady::shady::shady:tonight and be announced tomorrow morning.

well....... clutch issue was found......

IMAG0475.jpg
[/IMG]

cant.....sleep........
impossibrudance.gif

im ready to trade paint ......or take some paint from someones door :p
IMG_0930.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTguanBn.jpg

BMW 3 car tandems are so nice to watch

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Ahmeddootie picking up bumpers with his car....ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom