Daigo Saito vs. Justin Pawlak in the Final Four - Poor Tandem and One Battle of Words

If the judges allow to scrub speed and angle to stay on his door why not do it? Others just dont have the car control to do it like saito does, he keeps it inches away. And again FD is a buisness, what does the crowd want ? proximity driving. The more fans they get the more money they make, simple.

Also, maybe they would have seen what happened and considered it a one more time, But JTP never showed up to the cone at the end.

There will always be someone unhappy with a call in a judge sport. I just sit back and have fun, maybe if I had race team and had a huge prize on the line id care more.

Foresberg can suck it. He should of never placed 2nd with that move on his lead run with Dai. Went off course and damn near stalled the thing, Dai tries to avoid it but can't because Foresberg slowed down so much and then Dai gets the blame.

i agree

Off topic but what's up with the announcer in that video saying "I'm not a huge fan of the community here in FL" after Ryan said he wasn't going to CFRC?

yea who is the butthole so we can ban him from Florida??

Retard.

Just saw the video and I see no reason why JTP should've done what he did by going up to Daigo.

Agreed, ^^ JTP is a friggin baby, Daigo tapped the brakes in his chace run, what was he trying to throw JTP off from the back? No, and to say nobody left foot brakes to increase angle really?

He should be fined, hell the pro-am guys can't get away with that! They took points away for just giving somebody the finger...... the middle.

Sad day indeed, but still exciting to watch :corn:

I don't give a fuck about this guy and his kings in the stanley cup final.

Saito looked like he initiated super fucking early tho, and they said ten mph slower? meh that does sound sorta fishy.

what video? I read it was Jacob and Joey Redmond doing the livestream

who cares if jtp is being a little bitch , what ever happen to keeping drifting fun.-__- all this drama sounds like a bunch of highschool bs pointing fingers at people and blaming them for the mistake you made , JTP was eating shit has his head up his ass and came in too hot his fault. :mad:

who cares if jtp is being a little bitch , what ever happen to keeping drifting fun.-__- all this drama sounds like a bunch of highschool bs pointing fingers at people and blaming them for the mistake you made , JTP was eating shit has his head up his ass and came in too hot his fault. :mad:

This guy right fucking here ^^

I thought JTP actually entered really poorly that run and when he went to add angle he got speed instead (ASD cars are fast, we all know that). then he was off angle, and too fast, and shallow - no where to run.

"if you no longer go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver" spoken by the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom