Daigo Saito vs. Justin Pawlak in the Final Four - Poor Tandem and One Battle of Words

^^ except for the shallowing up part, thats how I spun vs Doug- he braked, and I had to get on mine when I wasn't planning on it, and screwed up.

Well rules are rules and if the Judges say you can shallow up and have less of an angle to catch up then your allowed to do so . Jtp did that but came in too hot .

Conrad should have won. He kept the correct line with tons of angle and followed pretty decently at times. Daigo is obviously the best at following, but sacrificed line and angle. At the end of the day, Daigo just made more excitement over Conrad.

As for JTP and Daigo, I think JTP should have kept quiet and brought the issue up to the judges and Formula Drift staff in a calm manner to see if it's something they'll look into at future events. I know JTP was furious by the way he left the track after his spin, but he should have calmed his ass down.

JTP can be a whiny bitch. I do sort of agree though, Saito did that specific sort of driving prior to that and did attempted it twice against Forsberg. Saito isn't the cleanest of drivers in my opinion. His angle was weak the entire night and all he did was achieve proximity.

I think forsberg should have won hands down. One of the most aggressive runs with amazing angle and car control. He slipped up that one time after that entry and the judges basically made the decision off of that entirely, if they were paying attention to any of the other parts, they would have said one more time.

I also think Conrad smoke saito. I have all that footage and I looked over it once or twice and its pathetic that they didnt give that win to him.

Fuck Formula D.

JTP can be a whiny bitch. I do sort of agree though, Saito did that specific sort of driving prior to that and did attempted it twice against Forsberg. Saito isn't the cleanest of drivers in my opinion. His angle was weak the entire night and all he did was achieve proximity.

I think forsberg should have won hands down. One of the most aggressive runs with amazing angle and car control. He slipped up that one time after that entry and the judges basically made the decision off of that entirely, if they were paying attention to any of the other parts, they would have said one more time.

I also think Conrad smoke saito. I have all that footage and I looked over it once or twice and its pathetic that they didnt give that win to him.

Fuck Formula D.
Post said videos

I'll spend some time on that, I'm working on a short involving Saito and Chelsea at the moment, and the story of Saito's face sticker on Denofa's BigFWing. I'll do some stuff with the rest of the footage in good time. I have a butt ton of Gushi stuff too, Off the track mainly.

Conrad should have won. He kept the correct line with tons of angle and followed pretty decently at times. Daigo is obviously the best at following, but sacrificed line and angle. At the end of the day, Daigo just made more excitement over Conrad.

As for JTP and Daigo, I think JTP should have kept quiet and brought the issue up to the judges and Formula Drift staff in a calm manner to see if it's something they'll look into at future events. I know JTP was furious by the way he left the track after his spin, but he should have calmed his ass down.

are you serious? dude diago had been doing great runs and they were scrutinizing him throughout the whole thing, they gave 2 one moretimes on one match up (forgot who he was against) and diago clearly won chase/lead the first time, AND the first one more time, and they still gave a one more time. daigo has been fighting to get first place because fd doesnt want an f1 driver coming in and beating everybody, its all politics.

what i love is daigo made gittin and jtp spin out.

DAIGO FTW!

are you serious? dude diago had been doing great runs and they were scrutinizing him throughout the whole thing, they gave 2 one moretimes on one match up (forgot who he was against) and diago clearly won chase/lead the first time, AND the first one more time, and they still gave a one more time. daigo has been fighting to get first place because fd doesnt want an f1 driver coming in and beating everybody, its all politics.

what i love is daigo made gittin and jtp spin out.

DAIGO FTW!

The judges have jtp on there fantasy drift team

I smell a fanboy.

I think the amount of people claiming how hard he was finding his breaks says otherwise. Its not a rare thing seeing VGJR spin out , but JTP? Daigo is good at following because he gives up angle and focuses on proximity more than speed and lines. Yet when everyone else follows him, they cant get that sort of proximity without doing the exact same thing he did before with giving up angle and proximity.

I think other than Forsberg's hiccup, he hands down did better. The angle and car control alone showed that tremendously. Go watch the videos on youtube if your memory needs jogged. He had intense aggression and WAY more angle through the entirety of the track. He clinged to cars all night long giving literally only inches.

It seems as if the rules of being allowed to give up angle and line just to gain proximity are really making Formula D suck. I mean by those rules that means the follow car can basically drive somewhat straight and just try to be close to the other car.... What happened to drifting? Shitty angle and shallow lines there's no style in that anymore.... At the very least on Forsberg's follow run he had great angle and a decent line. Saito basically drives shallow ass lines with very little angle its bull shit.

it seems as if the rules of being allowed to give up angle and line just to gain proximity are really making formula d suck. I mean by those rules that means the follow car can basically drive somewhat straight and just try to be close to the other car.... What happened to drifting? Shitty angle and shallow lines there's no style in that anymore.... At the very least on forsberg's follow run he had great angle and a decent line. Saito basically drives shallow ass lines with very little angle its bull shit.

this^

579683_3762585837375_372434119_n.jpg

34h8m8k.jpg

znswuf.jpg

I smell a fanboy.

I think the amount of people claiming how hard he was finding his breaks says otherwise. Its not a rare thing seeing VGJR spin out , but JTP? Daigo is good at following because he gives up angle and focuses on proximity more than speed and lines. Yet when everyone else follows him, they cant get that sort of proximity without doing the exact same thing he did before with giving up angle and proximity.

I think other than Forsberg's hiccup, he hands down did better. The angle and car control alone showed that tremendously. Go watch the videos on youtube if your memory needs jogged. He had intense aggression and WAY more angle through the entirety of the track. He clinged to cars all night long giving literally only inches.

Foresberg can suck it. He should of never placed 2nd with that move on his lead run with Dai. Went off course and damn near stalled the thing, Dai tries to avoid it but can't because Foresberg slowed down so much and then Dai gets the blame.

Foresberg can suck it. He should of never placed 2nd with that move on his lead run with Dai. Went off course and damn near stalled the thing, Dai tries to avoid it but can't because Foresberg slowed down so much and then Dai gets the blame.

Forsberg also made contact with Kenny Moen's car. So he already shouldn't have moved on through that run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom