D1gp

Mars

That sexy Media guy
Media
Anyone notice that the US Schedule has completly disappeared from the Website now.

i think thats what happen someone posted a thread about that a while back... reason being is that americans were trying to change the rule.. but i dunno ill research that right quick

its probably better that way....let it stay where it originally started. It means more just like how EDC is only in Europe.

damnit are you kindin me i was just talking about this last night i was soo happy, and now your crushing my dreams

damnit are you kindin me i was just talking about this last night i was soo happy, and now your crushing my dreams

I thought everyone knew about this already? Guess not. I think it had to do something with how USA wanted to use different judges and D1 said no. Not 100percent though. Dig up the old post and it'll tell you some more.

I feel like that viking from the snickers commercial...only without tha happy ending....NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!<throws garbage can at cadillac>

Its just one of those things...Drifting doesnt like Florida.

Look at this NOPI Miami Drift is the SAME weekend as the Honda Grand Prix in St. pete, which holds a drifting demo:ugh:

wow yeah that post that K- Train made there is a little light of hope you guys... i hope that you are all wrong and K-Train right.

Back
Top Bottom