D1GP @ Gulfstream Park

are we all going to meet up, damn we need some SFLdrifter.com shirts just for those days...

yea..i say we get a big ass caravan to dolphin..even tho i live next to it...im still down to meet up[ for a caravan..

there was alot of people saying the were not saticfied with the event in cali sayin 5 dollars for soda gay ass car show an donk everywhere gay drift box n stunting idk its all over zilvia alot of people were dissapointed im planning on entering event so idk.

If you read through those posts it says that the ziptied guys were very pleased with the event. It seems to me a lot of those zilvia guys are fanboys and weren't there for just the drifting but wanted it to something it really can't. I agree with the driftbox being retarded but hey its makes some sense it brings the bias out of drifting and puts it into a computer generated score. Everyone seems to be cool with the drifting aspect of the event but is pissed about all the other stuff. The tandems were serious business and Forrest Wang was killing it from what I can see.

YouTube - D1GP round 1 Anaheim

Not to much longer until the race. I have VIP tickets. I'm trying to set up a caravan over on ClubLexus. What time was everyone planning on rolling down there?

i dunno man bit i wanna roll in deep as fuck and get baller shots of everyone from sfl

Back
Top Bottom