D1GP @ Gulfstream Park

?????

i wanna kno whos sliding im trying to get my car ready for that event im ordering my cage 2morrow. i kno a few people are gunna be sliding from down here as well as i m jus wanna kno who else is gunna be sliding

where can we get um?? ticketmaster ?

https://secure1.webconnex.com/D1GPUSAMiami_ticketing

?????

i wanna kno whos sliding im trying to get my car ready for that event im ordering my cage 2morrow. i kno a few people are gunna be sliding from down here as well as i m jus wanna kno who else is gunna be sliding

dude i wish i could.. my rb swap isnt even close to done..

how much are tickets?

general admission is 25.00/ticket
bleacher seats are 35.00/ticket
vip passes are 45.00/each (preordered). 60.00/each at the gate if theres any left..

Last edited:
D1gp

Sooo is any one else getting VIP tickets for the event at dolphin stadium ?
So far its myself & rwdcelica

D1 discount code

Hey everybody i found a discount code for D1 Miami if anybody is interest it takes 3 bucks off, (better than nothing lol) the code is D1MIAMI just put it on the coupon box while registering! it worked for me :D!!

Locko

D1MSBOX.gif

Taken from Sflrc

here the info..

May 30, 2009
Dolphins Stadium
Miami, FL
Show hours: 10am to 6pm. Children 12 & under are free (except in VIP).
http://www.d1gp.com/v2/latest/tickets.htmlClick to buy tickets

D1GP USA Miami Ticket Center

Welcome to the D1GP USA ticket center. This show will start at 10am and end at 6pm on Saturday May 30th. The event will take place at Dolphin Stadium in Miami, Florida. For detailed information regarding competition schedule, hotels, directions and transportation, be sure to look at our website at www.d1gp.com. Thank you in advance for your purchase and support of D1GP USA.
TICKET OPTIONS

General Admission [$25.00, per quantity]

Bleacher Seating [$30.00, per quantity]

VIP - Includes shaded areas, private restrooms, private beverage bars & private food area. The location is in front of the judges & team owner tower with the best view of the track. These tickets are very exclusive & limited to just 500. [$45.00, per quantity]
***Tickets will be available the day of the event. General Admission will remain $25. Bleacher seating will be $35. VIP tickets will be $60(if available). All ticket levels include admission to all event attractions.**

Convience fee $1.99 per ticket [to be calculated]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom