Cycling?

Ive done 500 mile rides on an emo FIXIE! lol JK.

If I were down there Id ride with you. Quick 25 mile rides are fun because you can really get some speed going.

I am calling out all of SFL drifters! Next time I come down we are going to have a car meet at markem and park our cars to go ride!! Ill bring my bikes on the bimmer with my thule rack.

http://images.cardomain.com/sites/cardomain/event/2008/05/31/NOP/0/013.jpg
fuck yes somebody with a roof rack
im buying another road bike in a couple weeks ill drive down from cocoa to ride if there a bunch of people idc
IMG_6755.jpg

Robert I need tires then I'm definitely down every weekend! I been riding about 15 Saturdays but my tires are about down so I been putting it off. I need to buy a Helmet too! This weekend I'll grab some tires so next weekend I'll be ready! Where do you plan on riding?

www.nashbar.com
they have some good prices, see if you can get the Bell slant, very nice helmet for the price and enough vents to keep your head cool....

JDM coupe, sorry man... lol.. I thought you were somebody else...lol....
Like i said we should get together for a quick 20-25 mile ride, nothing excessive a little 20mph burst here and there just for fun etc... I have yet to get into MTB, but my friend rides the advance courses at Oleta river park, and it looks like fun.. I might pick up a GT rockhopper one of these days...

www.nashbar.com
they have some good prices, see if you can get the Bell slant, very nice helmet for the price and enough vents to keep your head cool....

JDM coupe, sorry man... lol.. I thought you were somebody else...lol....
Like i said we should get together for a quick 20-25 mile ride, nothing excessive a little 20mph burst here and there just for fun etc... I have yet to get into MTB, but my friend rides the advance courses at Oleta river park, and it looks like fun.. I might pick up a GT rockhopper one of these days...

Haha it's cool dude. My dad might even jump in too. I can't start for a while though 'cause next week is my last days of class and then I'm going to Costa Rica so yeah. Pick up a mountain bike, they're so much fun. I've been dying to get a jumping bike.

Back
Top Bottom