Cycling?

I mountain bike. There's Amelia Earhart, Oleta, Markahm and I feel like I'm missing one. My brother and I go often, so just PM me if you guys wanna meet up some day. I have a Cannondale Rush. If you go into black diamond and shit, you cross things you would've never expected.. Don't underestimate Florida!!

i want to go mountain bike riding but no mountains but the trash dump hill

And to tell you the truth, I like the trails here more than in Tennessee. All you do is go up up up up up up up up up up. Once you start going down, it's no longer enjoyable 'cause one, you're extremely tired, and two your arms are so worn out from riding up hill that it hurts to hold on from how fast you're going down hill. Reason being is because they're obviously mountains lmfao. The trails here are a bit more technical with more obstacles, having it's ups and downs which makes it a lot more fun. You can't really compare the two though 'cause they're both completely different experiences.
Then again, I did enjoy the experience in Tennessee.

I am guessing wrong place to ask, as most of you will have a heart attack around the 10 mile mark...

As far as riding is concerned Dudocious, I've done the MS150, 150 miles 75 one way 75 back with no problem. I've done some "Silent" rides which I believe are 30 to 40 miles for those who have died riding bikes on the road. All in all, I feel like I get a better work out mountain biking than actual riding.. It's a lot more fun 'cause you don't know what to expect and how to react, especially if you're riding with people who are experienced and don't stop at every "hard" obstacle.

Last edited:
As far as riding is concerned Dudocious, I've done the MS150, 150 miles 75 one way 75 back with no problem. I've done some "Silent" rides which I believe are 30 to 40 miles for those who have died riding bikes on the road. All in all, I feel like I get a better work out mountain biking than actual riding.. It's a lot more fun 'cause you don't know what to expect and how to react, especially if you're riding with people who are experienced and don't stop at every "hard" obstacle.

Relax Armstrong.

i am not bashing on your riding skills my man, my post was not directed to you hence why i said some of the people in here...lol... But then again, you are the guy that was claiming an 80mph entry at moroso with a bone stock ae86... So i dont know what to believe. i know professional riders who have won panam games and yet after they ride 100 miles, they say it feels like your heart is about to colapse... But, I am guessing you are more pro than the pros. If you did 150 miles at 10-12 mph i believe it can be done with out stressing yourself and your body out... but if you tell me you did it at around 18+ mph, then sir, your 80mph entries were and are a LIE...........

i am not bashing on your riding skills my man, my post was not directed to you hence why i said some of the people in here...lol... But then again, you are the guy that was claiming an 80mph entry at moroso with a bone stock ae86... So i dont know what to believe. i know professional riders who have won panam games and yet after they ride 100 miles, they say it feels like your heart is about to colapse... But, I am guessing you are more pro than the pros. If you did 150 miles at 10-12 mph i believe it can be done with out stressing yourself and your body out... but if you tell me you did it at around 18+ mph, then sir, your 80mph entries were and are a LIE...........

I was in no way offended lmfao, I was just letting you know what I've done. Maybe you took it the wrong way. And I never said anything about an AE86 doing an 80 mph entry lol, I think you're thinking of the wrong guy. I don't even own a car yet.. Also, it wasn't 150 miles in one day... 75 one day, and 75 back the next... You also ride with a group.

BTW if you thought that I was the guy in my signature, that's definitely not me. Thank God, LOL.

Last edited:
santos trails are dialed in ocala all kinds of drops and jumps for bmx/mountain bike good hills caves really good riding

i sold my road bikes worst thing i have ever done
all i got is my bmx now

santos trails are dialed in ocala all kinds of drops and jumps for bmx/mountain bike good hills caves really good riding

i sold my road bikes worst thing i have ever done
all i got is my bmx now

More info, sounds good.

i used to bike 50 miles every saturday morning before i broke me ankle.
after it healed i had no more drive.

Robert I need tires then I'm definitely down every weekend! I been riding about 15 Saturdays but my tires are about down so I been putting it off. I need to buy a Helmet too! This weekend I'll grab some tires so next weekend I'll be ready! Where do you plan on riding?

Ive done 500 mile rides on an emo FIXIE! lol JK.

If I were down there Id ride with you. Quick 25 mile rides are fun because you can really get some speed going.

I am calling out all of SFL drifters! Next time I come down we are going to have a car meet at markem and park our cars to go ride!! Ill bring my bikes on the bimmer with my thule rack.

013.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom