Countyline Skidpad Jan 11th 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day it was. I got lots of video to get edited. and stuff.
:D

cant wait for the pic of me and my pops! thx meghz!

A BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO DRIFTSESSIONS/JC BOYS/BLADDER/JUAN/FINK/GUILLE/ELLEJAH/and BECKER RACING!!!! without you guys i wouldnt had a good day like i did today!!!!! you all rock!

it was an awesome event... as always.
most of the beginner drivers were getting better after each run, much props!
I had a blast in the ride-a-longs... hope I was able to help some of u guys who asked me to ride with u... and thanks to those who let me use theyr cars, too many to mention.
see yall soon... next time with my car!

it was an awesome event... as always.
most of the beginner drivers were getting better after each run, much props!
I had a blast in the ride-a-longs... hope I was able to help some of u guys who asked me to ride with u... and thanks to those who let me use theyr cars, too many to mention.
see yall soon... next time with my car!
Thank u 2 bro well appreciated for the tips and for everyone that came =]

i forgot to mention "side run" for helpin me out as well in the pits! thanks guys! alx hope you got your car fixed....did you get it home?

A BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO DRIFTSESSIONS/JC BOYS/BLADDER/JUAN/FINK/GUILLE/ELLEJAH/and BECKER RACING!!!! without you guys i wouldnt had a good day like i did today!!!!! you all rock!

Oh Bubbiez... I'm so proud of you.. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself! I love you so much.. and I'm your #1 Fan.. *muahz*.... I love you more then Bladder.. please please please.. don't leave me for Bladder!

yay it was a fun day out there, im so beat from the sun and the drive though haha. nice to see ya all again i just wish that my car was running perfect to have actually drifted... oh well next time

oh and yes alex got that bish welded and on his way. thanks again alex!!!

Oh Bubbiez... I'm so proud of you.. I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself! I love you so much.. and I'm your #1 Fan.. *muahz*.... I love you more then Bladder.. please please please.. don't leave me for Bladder!

you know ill never leave you....well maybe if bladder shaves :laugh:

Great day today!! Side-Run slut cars made it home A OK

yea i was gonna tell you if you needed the trailer i woulda brought your baby home!

yay it was a fun day out there, im so beat from the sun and the drive though haha. nice to see ya all again i just wish that my car was running perfect to have actually drifted... oh well next time

oh and yes alex got that bish welded and on his way. thanks again alex!!!

WTF CARLOS!!!! you were there and didnt say shit to me?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom